08:00 PM CDT
08:24 PM CDT
Shining C Grulla Horses 2019 Spring Sale
Thank you for your interest in our 2019 Spring Sale! Please contact us with any questions!
Our website is www.shiningchorses.com
Email is email@example.com or Cassidy: 903-951-0793
Sales Terms and Conditions:
** YOUR BID WILL BE THROWN OUT IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE A VALID PHONE NUMBER FOR YOUR ACCOUNT WHICH WILL BE CONTACTED BY CASSIDY FOR VERIFICATION! **
1) All of the horses are offered for sale according to the laws of the State of California and will be sold AS IS with NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS. Pre-purchase vet exams welcome at the expense of the buyer which must be arranged BEFORE the end of the sale! Not AFTER you have purchased the horse! Anyone is also welcome to come view horses in person at the ranch.
2) The highest bidder will be the buyer and payment is to be sent directly to the seller within 72 hours of the end of the sale unless otherwise arranged with the seller.
*** BY CLICKING THE SUBMIT BID BUTTON YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGAL BIND TO PURCHASE AND PAY FOR THAT HORSE. FULL LEGAL ACTION WILL BE TAKEN IF YOU BUY A HORSE AND DO NOT PAY! ***
3) Terms of sale are cash (U.S. Funds), check, credit card, PayPal, wire transfer. No horses can leave the ranch until payment is received and cleared.
4) Horses are sold at the buyer’s expense, risk and responsibility at the time of purchase, but no delivery of horse or registration papers will be made until final payment is made and cleared.
5) All registration papers will be withheld by sellers until all checks clear at the bank or credit card payment clears, at which time they will be mailed to the new owner with signed transfers.
6) All known defects will be described before the bidding begins on each horse and every horse will be sold under that rule. Therefore, no horse can be rejected by a buyer after being struck off by the end of the sale. Once any animal has been sold from the auction, no recourse is available and the transaction is final. No returns unless arranged between seller and buyer and both parties are willing.
7) Buyers are welcome to come and visit the horses selling by making an appointment with the seller directly.
8) ANY PERSON SIGNING A CHECK OR A DRAFT IS LIABLE FOR THE AMOUNT OF THE CHECK OR DRAFT. Any person giving an insufficient check or stopping payment on a check or draft WILL BE PROSECUTED. Transfer of ownership of an animal is not nor will be complete until the check or draft is made in payment of said animal and funds have been transferred to seller.
9) Any item not covered in the conditions shall be related according to the established customs and practices of Shining C Grulla Horses.
10) Announcements from the seller will take precedence over the information on the sale/website.
11) It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the horse/horses, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. Horses are sold and purchased 'as-is' with or without a pre-purchase vet exam which is the buyers responsibility.
About Shining C Grulla Horses
Breeding, training and sales of AQHA and APHA grulla, champagne and other dun factored/rare colored horses.