Peace Promise Online Silent Auction 2022
Welcome to our silent auction!
Auction Procedures & Rules
1. Bidding: Bidding begins on Saturday March 26 at 12:00 PM (EST). Bids submitted before this time will not be honored. Bidding will end on Saturday April 2 at 10:00 PM (EST). Online bidding is available 24 hours a day.
2. All bidders must create an account with 32auctions to bid on items listed. Payments must be made on the website and we can accept credit cards, debit cards, and Apple Pay. Unfortunately, we won't be able to process cash payments for this year's auction.
3. Items are available by pickup. They can be picked up at the Mechanicsburg Brethren in Christ Church lobby (1050 S York St Mechanicsburg, PA 17055) between 6:00 - 8:00 pm on Monday April 4 and 10:00 am - 12 noon Tuesday April 5. While we ask that you do so if you are able to pick up your item on these dates; however, if there is an obstacle that would hinder you from picking up your item, we can arrange for a different pickup time or have a volunteer deliver your item. E-tickets are denoted in the item description and they will be sent by email to the winning bidder at the close of the auction after payment. Some items may be available for shipping but the bidder must check with the auction administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm before placing a bid. In these cases, the bidder is expected to pay the cost of shipping in the event that they win the item. An estimate can be given upon request. Note that winning bidder MUST pay for item in full before pickup.
4. Winning bids that are not paid within 48 hours will go to the next highest bidder at that time.
5. We reserve the right to accept or refuse a bid by any bidder for any reason.
6. Placing a bid constitutes acceptance of the above terms.
Have questions or are in need of technical assistance with our auction? Email email@example.com
**By signing up and participating in our silent auction, you give Peace Promise permission to utilize your contact information for future email communication about upcoming events. If you do not wish to be added to our email list, you may opt out by not clicking the "confirmation" button when you recieve your first email.
About Peace Promise
Peace Promise is an organization right here in Central PA that brings hope and support to women who have experienced the weight of sexual exploitation. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and all of our proceeds go towards helping those who have been impacted by trafficking and the sex industry. Donations go towards things such as: practical needs, employment support, transportation, counseling, legal services, and education. Our goal is empowerment of those impacted by sexual exploitation so that they have hope and a future. To learn more about our mission and what we do, please visit the Peace Promise website at www.peacepromise.org.
Game Night Gift Basket
Giant Spa Basket
Guest Room Gift Basket
Handcrafted Reclaimed Wood Pallet Wine Rack
Reclaimed Cedar Console Table
Rosemary House "Herbal Delight Dinner" Basket
meant to accompany a meal
Wine Tasting for up to 10