09:00 AM AST
08:30 PM AST
About Bermuda Principles Foundation
The Bermuda Principles Foundation was founded in May 2016 with the aim of making a worthwhile contribution to Bermudian society through Science.
Through edifying, empowering and engaging the youth of our Island, the Bermuda Principles Foundation achieves its core purpose. To ensure our outreach work reaches all who are interested, we rely heavily on public donations.
Thank you for visiting our fundraiser auction and we hope you find something you like!
2nd Bermuda Principles Awards Gala Silent Auction
The silent auction is a fundraiser held as part of our Bermuda Principles Awards Gala that closes our annual international science conference.
The funds raised will assist us to fulfil our 5 Charitable Aims:
1. STEM EDUCATION - Exposing children to unfamiliar careers in science whilst having fun at the same time.
2. GENETICS RESEARCH - Providing a better understating of Bermuda's unique population and tropical ecosystem for longevity.
3. 1:1 CAREER MENTORSHIP - Because if you can do it, I can too.
4. PUBLIC DIALOGUE - Ensuring the public of Bermuda has the knowledge, understanding and power to grasp genetics for our shared health.
5. SCIENTIFIC HERITAGE & BERMUDA CULTURE - Establishing the importance of other disciplines in science and Bermuda's role in science history.
All winners will be announced at the auction on February 8, 2020 at 9 pm (AST).