Zonta’s PEEK at the Unique Auction!
Welcome to Zonta's PEEK at the Unique Auction, our Fall 2021 fundraiser!
For the month of October, we are PEEKing at lots of UNIQUE items just in time for the holidays!
Bid on fabulous places to stay (Sanibel, Hollywood FL and/or Asheville NC), land and sea excursions, unique tours of Sanibel staples (Crow, Shell Museum, Historical Village), show tickets, gifts and more!
Want to have a private party at Tino’s Southwest Grill? Or how about a private paint party? All you need to do is bid and win your auction!
Want to learn a new skill? Then bid on private fly fishing, shell crafting, or piano lessons. There is something for everyone!
Please view our auction items and bid often and bid high! If you are outbid, you’ll receive an email notification with a link that will enable you to bid again.
All proceeds from our fundraising efforts are used to champion the empowerment of women and children in Southwest Florida through local grants as well as supporting international projects through Zonta International.
We appreciate your joining us in this important work, and we hope you enjoy our auction. We thank you so very much for participating.
We wish you the best of luck with bidding! In the event that you do not win the item(s) that you are bidding on, we hope you will please consider donating a portion or all of your last bid to help us help others. We need your financial assistance more than ever this year, and every dollar donated will help us make a difference through grants that positively impact women and girls.
You may donate
* on this auction site (green donate button, upper right)
* or at https://www.ZontaSanCap.org/donate
* or by sending a check to:
Zonta Foundation of SWFL
P.O. Box 1244
Sanibel, FL 33957
The Zonta Foundation of Southwest Florida, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN 65-0584445). Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Florida law requires the Following Statement: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA OR ONLINE AT WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE REGISTRATION #CH19705
About Zonta Foundation of SWFL, Inc.
The Zonta Club of Sanibel-Captiva has been making a difference in women’s lives for 35 years. We are proud that our service and advocacy efforts help women locally, regionally, and around the world.
To date, our foundation has contributed more than $1.1 million in grant awards to local organizations that help women, and are one of the top club donors to our international organization, Zonta International, a leading global organization that seeks to empower women around the world.
For 2022, local projects supported by Zonta grants from fundraising in 2021 included:
* Abuse Counseling & Treatment (ACT): Ongoing economic empowerment program
* Angel Wings of Southwest FL: Shelter for homeless women without families
* Children’s Network of Southwest Florida: Support for 18-year-olds aging out of foster care
* Community Housing & Resources (CHR): Educational support and emergency funds for female residents
* Dr. Piper Center for Social Services: Foster grandparents program uniting seniors and children with special needs
* Dress for Success Fort Myers: Help for women seeking employment or entrepreneurship
* Earn to Learn Florida: Assistance with college or trade education for women
* F.I.S.H. of Sanibel-Captiva: Emergency medical or dental care for female clients
* Goodwill Industries of S.W. Florida: Micro-enterprise institute to create entrepreneurs
* Habitat for Humanity Lee County Women Build: New or renovated homes for female heads of household
* Organizacion Internacional de Latinos en el Exterior SWFL (OILE): “Healing Stitches” program and language skills for immigrant women
* PACE Center for Girls Lee County: Incentives for “Earning thru Learning” program
* Partners for Breast Cancer Care: Mammograms for women in at-risk communities
* SalusCare: Economic empowerment for women in recovery
Our fundraising efforts through this auction will help us to continue to support our mission of making the world a better place for women and girls.
The Zonta Foundation of SWFL, Inc. is a 501(c)3 corporation. EIN 65-0584445.
105. National Shell Museum - PRIVATE Guided Tour!
PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR!
107. Florida East Coast Fun in Hollywood!
7 Night Stay in Beachfront Condo and Lunch or Dinner at a new local Restaurant!
126. SPEND THE HOLIDAY (TWO WEEKS) ON SANIBEL
CASA BLANCA December 19, 2021 (check-in) - January 1 2022 (10:00 a.m. check-out)
138. “Tarpon” Original Hand Painted 15"Maple Bowl
By Marianne Ravenna
202. One Day Street Legal Golf Cart Rental
Sanibel Carts - A fun way to travel the islands!