Zonta’s PEEK at the Unique - REPURPOSED
PEEK AUCTION ENDS AT 11:45PM TONIGHT
We wish you the best of luck with bidding! In the event that you do not win the item(s) that you are bidding on, we hope you will please consider donating a portion or all of your last bid to help us help others. We need your financial assistance more than ever this year, and every dollar donated will help us make a difference through grants supporting women and young girls. You may donate at https://www.ZontaSanCap.org/donate, through this auction site, or by sending a check to:
Zonta Foundation of SWFL
P.O. Box 1244
Sanibel, FL 33957
In March of 2020, our annual fundraiser, Peek at the Unique - a tour of island homes, was cancelled due to COVID. But, thanks to the generosity of our Sponsors, Benefactors and Peekers we were still able to raise a significant amount of money.
Fast forward to this year and COVID is still a huge issue for us. Luckily, we have a lot of smart people in our organization that have been able to come up with other unique things for us to peek at.
We welcome you to our PEEK at the Unique auction of repurposed furniture and original artwork. Our local artist community has partnered with us in order to help us raise funds to support and empower women and children both locally and internationally. We are extremely grateful for their support and for their creativity.
Please view our auction items and bid often and bid high! If you are outbid, you’ll receive an email notification with a link that will enable you to bid again.
All proceeds from our fundraising efforts are used to support the empowerment of women and children in Southwest Florida through local grants as well as supporting international projects through our support of Zonta International.
We thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy our auction. We thank you so very much for participating.
About Zonta Foundation of SWFL, Inc.
The Zonta Club of Sanibel-Captiva has been making a difference in women’s lives for more than 30 years. We are proud that our service and advocacy efforts help women locally, regionally, and around the world.
To date, our foundation has contributed more than $1.1 million in grant awards to local organizations that help women, and are one of the top club donors to our international organization, Zonta International, a leading global organization that seeks to empower women around the world.
For 2021, local projects supported by Zonta grants from fundraising in 2020 included:
* Abuse Counseling & Treatment (ACT): Ongoing economic empowerment program
* Angel Wings of Southwest FL: Shelter for homeless women without families (new this year)
* Children’s Network of Southwest Florida: Support for 18-year-olds aging out of foster care
* Community Housing & Resources (CHR): Educational support and emergency funds for female residents
* Dr. Piper Center for Social Services: Foster grandparents program uniting seniors and children with special needs
* Dress for Success Fort Myers: Help for women seeking employment or entrepreneurship
* Earn to Learn Florida: Assistance with college or trade education for women
* F.I.S.H. of Sanibel-Captiva: Emergency medical or dental care for female clients
* Goodwill Industries of S.W. Florida: Micro-enterprise institute to create entrepreneurs
* Habitat for Humanity Lee County Women Build: New or renovated homes for female heads of household
* Healthy Start Coalition of S.W. Florida: FOCUS program to educate teen mothers
* Organizacion Internacional de Latinos en el Exterior SWFL (OILE): “Healing Stitches” program and language skills for immigrant women
* PACE Center for Girls Lee County: Incentives for “Earning thru Learning” program
* Partners for Breast Cancer Care: Mammograms for women in at-risk communities
* SalusCare: Economic empowerment for women in recovery
Our fundraising efforts through this auction will help us to continue to support our mission of empowering women and children.
The Zonta Foundation of SWFL, Inc. is a 501(c)3 corporation. EIN 65-0584445.