12:00 PM EDT
08:00 PM EDT
Peace Promise: For Love & Freedom Virtual Auction
Welcome to our silent auction!
Auction Procedures & Rules
1. Bidding: Bidding begins on Monday April 5 at 12:00 PM (EST). Bids submitted before this time will not be honored. Bidding will end on Sunday April 11 at 8:00 PM (EST). Online bidding is available 24 hours a day.
2. All bidders must create an account with 32auctions to bid on items listed. Payments must be made on the website and we can accept credit cards, debit cards, and Apple Pay. Unfortunately, we won't be able to process cash payments for this year's auction.
3. Items are available by pickup. They can be picked up at the Mechanicsburg Brethren in Christ Church lobby (1050 S York St Mechanicsburg, PA 17055) between 10 am - 6:00 pm between Monday April 12 - Tuesday April 13. While we ask that you do so if you are able to pick up your item on these dates; however, if there is an obstacle that would hinder you from picking up your item, we can arrange for a different pickup time or have a volunteer deliver your item. E-tickets are denoted in the item description and they will be sent by email to the winning bidder at the close of the auction. Some items may be available for shipping but the bidder must check with the auction administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm before placing a bid. In these cases, the bidder is expected to pay the cost of shipping in the event that they win the item. An estimate can be given upon request. Note that winning bidder MUST pay for item in full before pickup.
4. Winning bids that are not paid within 48 hours will go to the next highest bidder at that time.
5. We reserve the right to accept or refuse a bid by any bidder for any reason.
6. Placing a bid constitutes acceptance of the above terms.
Have questions or are in need of technical assistance with our auction? Email email@example.com
"Out of Darkness" Painting
by Anni Wolff Shelton
A&B Automotive Gift Basket
Includes 2 Complete Oil & Filter Changes & 28 Point Courtesy Checkup & Care Care Kit
Adventure Aquarium (Camden, NJ)
Baking/Cake Decorating Gift Basket
Cold Brew Coffee Gift Basket
with $10 Starbucks Gift Card
Scrapbooking Gift Basket
Ten Thousand Villages Gift Basket
Title Boxing Club: One-Year Membership
Camp Hill, PA
About Peace Promise
Peace Promise is an organization right here in Central PA that brings hope and support to women who have experienced the weight of sexual exploitation. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and all of our proceeds go towards helping those who have been impacted by trafficking and the sex industry. Donations go towards things such as: practical needs, employment support, transportation, counseling, legal services, and education. Our goal is empowerment of those impacted by sexual exploitation so that they have hope and a future. To learn more about our mission and what we do, please visit the Peace Promise website at www.peacepromise.org.