01:00 PM CDT
06:03 PM CDT
Bidding has started! Auction ends on 9/13/19.
How to participate in the auction?
1. Click on any auction item, then click on the heart icon in the bottom right to "Watch" it or place a bid by exact bid or proxy (see add'l instructions below).
2. A pop-up window will open to create your 32auctions account.
3. Enter your first/last name, email address and your unique password.
5. Check your email for a confirmation email from 32auctions and follow the instructions to activate your account.
6. That's it! You can start shopping and help save some labs in the process!
7. Auction items can be picked up in the Tulsa Metro Area and some can be shipped (buyer pays shipping). If buying multiple items, shipping costs will be combined by auction volunteers, so hold off paying your invoice until you are done shopping!
Questions? Hit the Contact Us button and a volunteer will get back with you ASAP!
Bidding Tips - Proxy Bid vs. Exact Bid:
A proxy bid allows you to enter the maximum amount you're willing to spend and then let the system bid for you up to that amount. To do this, enter your maximum proxy bid amount, click the Proxy Bid button, and then submit your bid.
To provide a proxy bidding example, let's say an item is currently selling for $10 and you enter a proxy bid of $50, the system will automatically bid for you until the selling price goes over $50. At that point, you will be out bid and someone else will be the leading bidder. You will only owe the amount the system has bid for you which will never be more than your maximum proxy bid amount.
A proxy bid is a single bid and only shows up in the bid history one time. The bid history always shows the highest amount the system has bid for the proxy bid. This may look weird in the bid history when multiple bids have been entered against a proxy bid.
Click the Help button for more tips!
About Lab Rescue of Oklahoma
Lab Rescue OK, Inc. is a 100% volunteer, 501(c)3 non-profit organization based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our mission is placing homeless and abandoned Labrador Retrievers in loving homes, encouraging population control and promoting responsible pet ownership.
For over 20 years our dedicated volunteers have rescued, fostered and adopted thousands of Labradors to loving 'forever' homes across Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas and more.
Lab Rescue's success only happens through the dedication and love of our volunteers, foster families, local animal rescue advocates, and those willing to open their hearts and homes to a rescued Labrador Retriever. We are solely funded by donations.
Top Paw $2500
Yellow Paw $1000 - $2499
Chocolate Paw $500 - $999
Cats the musical @ Tulsa PAC
Two tix for Weds, October 9, 2019 @ 7:30 pm
Coach Purse - Parker
Signature canvas with wave patchwork
Lab Rescue Custom Log Bench
Tues, September 24 2019 @ 7:30 pm
Overnight Duffle & Cosmetic Bag
Philbrook Museum 2020 Wine Experience +
Grand Tasting Event 4/24/20
Pizza for a Year - 1 Lg Pizza per week
Slow Cooker Set
Wine & Appetizers Set