12:00 PM EDT
06:07 PM EDT
Garrett Park Nursery School Annual Auction
Please support GPNS by:
• Purchasing items through this online auction
• Donating directly to the preschool using the button at the top of this page
• Checking out the special items in our “Donate to GPNS” category
The preschool has been severely impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
• GPNS will honor its teacher contracts and other obligations
• Tuition losses could be as much as $25,000
95% of the auction sales go directly to GPNS. Remaining 5% covers expenses due to the online format forced by Coronavirus.
For more details about of the challenges facing GPNS, read the letter to our community at
Item update: The NEW expiration date for the ARTECHOUSE-DC tickets will be December 31, 2020 (extended from May 18, due to closures)
A note about the special items in our “Donate to GPNS” category: you can purchase these items to make a special donation to GPNS that will help us buy school supplies and fund other classroom programs. Please note that purchasers of these items will not receive anything in exchange for their bid; they are donations to the preschool.
"Strolling by Town Hall" original painting
$100 RPM Italian Gift Card
$25 Apple Gift Card
1-night stay at Fairmont Washington DC-Georgetown
Bocce & Brunch for 4 at Pinstripes
One session of Tollefson Swim Classes
Station Tour of NBC 4 / Telemundo 44
Supernote A6 Agile
Whitewater Rafting & Paintball for 2
Wine Class for 20 People at Total Wine
About Garrett Park Nursery School
Garrett Park Nursery School was founded in 1953 to provide high quality, play-based preschool education to 2-, 3-, and 4-year-old children. The cooperative preschool draws students from the Garrett Park, Kensington, Silver Spring, Rockville, Chevy Chase, and Bethesda communities. We believe that every child is unique and should be allowed to develop at his or her own pace in a warm, encouraging and stimulating atmosphere. We believe that children learn through play, and we want each child's earliest school experience to be positive and successful. Our program strives to encourage each child to develop a strong, positive self-image and skills for successful interaction with other children and adults.