Bidding for Dreams
As an all-volunteer organization The Dream Factory of the Jersey Shore (DFJS), relies on your generous support. We could not accomplish our mission without your help, so browse the auction, have fun bidding and think about the huge smile on the face of a Dream child! Please share the auction information with family and friends, so we can fulfill plenty of dreams.
THERE WAS AN ISSUE WITH THE INVOICES AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDING SHIPPING CHARGES WHICH HAS BEEN CORRECTED. HOWEVER, IF YOU WANT YOUR ITEM(S) SHIPPED, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL PRIOR TO PAYING AND SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE CALCULATED AND A REVISED INVOICE ISSUED. SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION AND INCONVENIENCE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT.
ALL BIDDERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE TO BID IN THIS AUCTION AND 21 YEARS OF AGE TO BID ON GIFTS CONTAINING ALCOHOL
1. By bidding in the DFJS auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
2. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges, or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are "as is, where is".
3. DFJS have attempted to describe and catalog items correctly but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
4. The auction value item listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable donation. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
5. Restaurant certificates do not include alcohol, tax or gratuities, unless specified.
6. Payment for items must be made via 32 Auction site via PayPal link. PayPal accepts multiple methods and credit cards. You do not need a PayPal account and PayPal helps keep your transactions secure by not sharing your full financial information with sellers. There will be no payment exceptions. The DFJS organization is unable to take payment in any other forms (cash, check, COD, etc.).
7. Please see Pickup instructions. Auction items that include alcohol will not be shipped and must be picked up by someone 21 years of age or older with valid ID.
8. DFJS reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
9. PLEASE CHECK ALL EXPIRATION DATES CAREFULLY, unless otherwise specified, all auction gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction. We realize there have been changes due to Covid-19 closings. The DFJS has tried to ensure all establishments in our auction are still in business; however, we are not responsible for any closures. Some establishments have been kind enough to extend their original expiration dates listed. Please check websites and call establishments before assuming they are open.
10. Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from the DFJS organization, their elected and appointed officials, employees and members, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
About Dream Factory of the Jersey Shore
The Dream Factory is a volunteer-based, not-for-profit organization devoted to granting the dreams of critically and chronically ill children aged 3 through 18. Founded in 1980 in Kentucky, it has since become the largest all-volunteer wish-granting organization in the United States with more than 35 chapters.
The Dream Factory of the Jersey Shore (DFJS) was established in 2010, and serves four counties: Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex and Mercer. The DFJS in an all-volunteer organization and has made over 39 dreams come true since our inception. As an all-volunteer organization, we rely on the generous support of individuals, corporations and foundations. 96.1% of all money raised goes directly toward granting dreams.