About Our Auction
Unionville High School PTO is hosting our 45th Annual Unionville Art Gala. The Gala showcases over 60 local professional artists, as well as our own truly exceptional UHS student artists - Freshman through Seniors. While the professional art portion is on-line this year November 12-14, we plan to display student art at UHS in May 2022. Please watch for more details on this exciting event. Josie Tucker has been awarded UHS Featured Student Artist, Jessica Hall has been awarded 1st honorable mention and Mariel DiNatale has been awarded 2nd honorable mention.
The Art Gala is UHS PTO's second largest fundraiser of the year - 30% of all art sales and 100% of the silent auction will go directly to UHS PTO. The money raised at the Art Gala helps to fund a wide variety of educational enrichment projects that enhance the overall experience of our high school students.
We are so grateful to our sponsors and silent auction donors. Please make sure to visit their shops and use their services. Mention you saw them here!
10 TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL BROWSING & BIDDING
1. Click the VIEW ALL ITEMS button to start viewing the auction. You do NOT need to create an account to VIEW items on the website.
2. You WILL need to create an account (without entering a credit card) to watch or place a bid on any item.
3. Artwork is listed in alphabetical order by title of piece, not by artist name. To search for art from a specific artist, type the artist's name into the search window.
4. All donated/silent auction items are listed at the end of the artwork - Type Z into search window to view all silent auction items.
5. To watch the bidding activity on a specific item, click the heart icon on each item picture.
6. To sort your "watched items", click on the pink heart icon in the top menu bar of the home screen.
7. To see the items on which you've placed a bid, click the yellow star icon in the top menu bar of the home screen.
8. You will receive e-mail confirmations and updates on the items on which you've placed a bid or on those you were outbid. If you place a bid on an item in the last 3 minutes before the auction closes on Sunday night the software will automatically extend that items end time by 3 minutes with a max 30 minute extension time.
9. Once the auction closes at 6pm on November 14, all winning bidders will be contacted via e-mail with an invoice that you can pay directly through the website. You will have 24 hours to pay your invoice or the system will delete your bid and offer the item to the next highest bidder.
10. Shipping is not available on any sold work unless specifically noted or it has worked out with the artist directly. There will be curbside pick-up at UHS on the afternoon of December 4th and morning of December 5th. Further details will be included with the invoices.
About Unionville High School PTO
Unionville High School PTO raises money to fund a wide variety of educational enrichment projects that enhance the overall experience of our high school students.