About Our Auction
TOP 10 TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL BROWSING AND BIDDING...
1. You will not need to create an account just to VIEW the items on the website.
2. You WILL need to create an account (without entering a credit card) to watch or place a bid on any item.
3. Artwork is listed in alphabetical order by title of piece, not by artist name. To search for artwork from a specific artist, type the artist name into the search window.
4. All special donated items and teacher/student experiences are listed at the end of the artwork on pages 12 and 13. The page number bar is located at the bottom of each screen.
5. To watch the bidding activity on a specific item, click on the heart icon on each item picture.
6. To sort your "watched items", click on the pink heart icon in the top menu bar of the home screen.
7. To see the items on which you've placed a bid, click on the yellow star icon in the top menu bar of the home screen.
8. You will receive email confirmations and updates on items on which you've placed a bid or on those where you were outbid.
9. Once the auction closes at 6pm on 3/21, all winning bidders will be contacted via email with an invoice that you can pay for directly through the website. You will have 4 hours to pay your invoice or the system will delete your bid and offer the item to the next highest bidder.
10. Shipping is not available on any sold artwork. There will be curbside pickup at Chadds Ford Elementary School on April 10-11. Further details are included in the invoices.
About Chadds Ford Elementary PTO Auction
In tandem with our 73rd Annual Chadds Ford Art Show & Sale, we are excited to host an online auction of local Chadds Ford community donations! 100% of the proceeds of this auction will go directly to the PTO to fund Chadds Ford Elementary programs such as enrichment programs in the foreign languages, STEAM, innovative teacher-led initiatives, school and community traditions such as the Mayfair, and other school-wide grants (especially the new playground!).