V-Day Raleigh 2017 Silent Auction

February 2017
07:00 AM EST
March 2017
07:00 PM EST
GOAL $500.00
156.1% REACHED!

About Our Auction

V-Day Raleigh 2017 Silent Auction

We have 15 amazing auction items for you to place a bid upon!

About VDay Raleigh

V-Day Raleigh is part of a global movement to end violence against women and girls using performance and creativity! 90% of the proceeds raised will be donated to a local beneficiary, InterAct, and the remaining 10% will be donated to the national V-Day organization.

V-Day Raleigh 2018 will be one of the thousand local campaigns taking place around the world, using their creative talent to make a difference as part of the V-Day Campaign. What will make this event a huge success is our incredible volunteers and generosity of our donors and sponsors!

Learn More