07:00 PM EDT
05:00 AM EDT
About Our Auction
Thank you for visiting the RideForPKD Merchandise Store where you will find branded items to help support the ride and the goal of raising $500,000 for the Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) Foundation.
Follow these steps to purchase an item:
1. Set up an account
2. Select the item you want and hit Buy Now
3. If you want to buy more items, select Return to Auction
4. An invoice will be created with all items.
5. To pay, select Pay Now which will take you to Pay Pal
a. If you don' have a Pay Pal Account you can be a guest
6. Payments can also be made on Venmo - @RideForPKD,LLC or directly to the PKD Foundation at https://support.pkdcure.org/give/356329/#!/donation/checkout
7. For all donations write RideForPKD Merchandise in the Notes section
8. Once payment is received you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org asking for shipping instructions and sizes for any clothing that was purchased.
9. We have added shipping costs into the purchase price.
About Ride for PKD
RideForPKD, a non-profit with the sole purpose of raising research funds to support the Polycystic Kidney Disease Foundation’s (PKDF) research grant program, is a 4-month, 5,300 mile bike journey across America during the Summer of 2022. The key objectives for the ride are to 1) raise $640,000 for additional research grants, 2) raise awareness of PKD, and 3) build community.
For more information, visit www.RideForPKD.org
Buy Now: $35.00
Black and White Duffle Bag
Buy Now: $50.00
Buy Now: $15.00
Buy Now: $55.00
Men's EVO 2.0 Bibs
40 gauge knit and proprietary construction for super-opaque properties and excellent resistance
Buy Now: $135.00
North Face Mountain Beanie
Buy Now: $40.00
Buy Now: $30.00
Available in Men's sizes M, L, XL and Women's size S, M, L
Buy Now: $140.00
Buy Now: $80.00
Woman's EVO 2.0 Shorts
40 gauge knit and proprietary construction for super-opaque properties and excellent abrasion resist