09:00 AM BST
At Midnight BST
About Our Auction
This October, we want to raise awareness and vital funds for research and support for those affected by breast cancer. We’re an independent cancer charity dedicated to funding cancer research to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer in the Yorkshire region.
As part of Breast Cancer Awareness month, DeliVita wood-fired ovens (another fellow Yorkshire business) have created and donated a fantastic, one-off exclusive colour especially for us, aptly named ‘Perky Pink’. DeliVita hopes that the oven will inspire people to help raise awareness and vital funds for Yorkshire Cancer Research.
How stunning is this oven? Who wouldn’t want this in their garden.
1. The auction is open from 4th October and will end on the 31st October, 11.59pm
2. The auction will take place online via 32 Auctions Perky Pink Pizza Oven | 32auctions and will be managed by the Yorkshire Cancer Research.
3. The promotion is subject to these specific T&Cs and those of 32 Auctions and Yorkshire Cancer Research. Entry into this promotion constitutes acceptance of these specific T&Cs.
4. All bidders must ensure that they are able to pay before bidding and payment must be received by 3/11/2021, 11.59pm. Yorkshire Cancer Research will contact the winning bidder at the end of the auction to arrange payment.
5. The winning bidder will receive the exclusive Pink oven and free delivery.
6. The oven will be supplied and delivered directly to the winning bidder by DeliVita.
7. Usual DeliVita T&Cs apply to the oven.
8. If there are two participants who have matched the highest bid amount, both will be contacted to make a final and second bid.
9. UK participants only.
10. Participants must be aged 18 years or over and have a valid bank account.
11. In registering with this on-line auction, bidders consent to their information being used as reasonably necessary for the purpose of the auction and promotion by Yorkshire Cancer Research and DeliVita Ltd.
12. DeliVita and Yorkshire Cancer Research may publish and publicise your name, your nearest geographical location, your bid and your photo in any media in connection with the promotion.
13. The highest bid received will be announced online (via DeliVita, The Yorkshire Cancer Research and any other interested 3rd parties). Yorkshire Cancer Research will contact the winner directly.
About Yorkshire Cancer Research
Funding Research that Saves Lives in Yorkshire
Yorkshire is big and beautiful and while Yorkshire Day gives us much to celebrate, sadly the lives of too many people in our region are cut short by cancer. With your help, we can fund pioneering research to save lives right here in Yorkshire, in your town, your city and your community.
You are a Life-Saver
Yorkshire Cancer Research is Yorkshire’s very own cancer charity, dedicated to funding research to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer so that people in our region live longer, healthier lives.
Thanks to our supporters, we fund experts and world-leading researchers who pioneer early cancer diagnosis and discover new and better treatments for people with cancer. These life-giving medical breakthroughs lead to the very best chance of recovery for people in Yorkshire.
Where does the money go?
Thanks to fundraisers like you, the charity has funded £43 million in research since 2015 with over 155,000 people taking part in this research. We have 62 active projects, including funding two thirds of all recruitment to clinical trials for cancer in Yorkshire. This vital work is helping to make a difference to the lives of people right across the region - here and now and for generations to come.