About Our Auction
Look at our Featured Items, below, then click on the green "View All Items" button.
The items are numbered as follows:
* 001-299: Physical items
* 300-499: Gift certificates
* 500+: Direct contributions to the Norwich Lions Club (or use the green "Donate" button)
Click on "All Items (209)" (above) to see a drop-down menu of categories of items. The list icon to the left of that text displays the items, according to the category chosen.
If you want to track the progress of selected items, click on the heart associated with each. They will appear upon clicking the heart-shaped "My Watchlist" icon.
The Norwich Lions Club Silent Auction raises funds to support community organizations in Norwich and Hartford, as described at www.norwichlionsclub.org and summarized, below.
In addition to providing glasses and hearing aids to people needing them in the community, auction revenues allow the Norwich Lions Club to provide support to Upper Valley organizations through its Community Grants Program.
2021 grants included the following recipients (of 35):
• Norwich Nursery School: STEM learning materials
• Good Beginnings of the UV: Education support program
• Vermont Association for the Blind: Smart device training program
• Bugbee Senior Center: Bugbee’s digital renovation
• Upper Valley Haven: Feeding hungry children in the Upper Valley
• Norwich Community Nurse: Medical equipment
• Willing Hands: Healthy Fresh food boxes
• The Family Place: Children’s rain suits for early care and education
• Norwich Public Library: Expanding digital collections
About the Norwich Lions Club
Norwich Lions Club members raise money to benefit community organizations, primarily through staging an annual Norwich Fair in July, by holding this Meadow Muffins contest and through a silent auction.
Club members volunteer their time to help community programs, like Meals on Wheels, the Bugbee Senior Center, the Marion Cross School children’s reading program, Veterans Administration, the Upper Valley Haven, other Vermont Lions clubs, and voting outreach. “Visioneers” from the club provide SPOT vision screening for school children under the supervision of the school nurses in Norwich and surrounding Vermont communities.
Members also participate in community events that include cookouts, fun runs, and parades.
For more information, visit: http://www.norwichlionsclub.org
001 - Glass Christmas Tree
Hand-crafted by Simon Pearce
013 - Hand-knit Baby Blanket and Cap
Blue blanket with knit cap
057 - The Vermont Teddy Bear Company
Guaranteed for Life - 18" Stuffed Bear
059 - Pompanoosuc Mills Table
Athen's End Table - cherry
067 - 60+ Beanie Babies in Original Plastic Cases
A Collector's Dream Come True !
069 - Sterling Silver Bracelet
Donated by Dutille's Jewelry Design Studio - Lebanon, NH
070 - Stave puzzle
" I BeLeaf In You “
071 - Rattan Leather Handbag
Donated by J McLaughlin- Hanover, NH
312 - Gift Certificate for Sandie's Carrot Cake
By Sandie Anderson
373 - Cape Cod house rental
One week in beautiful East Dennis, Massachussets