08:00 AM CST
12:00 PM CST
About Our Auction
The NRHA Sire & Dam Program began in 1966 and provides significant benefits to the participants while helping support the NRHA.
• Stallions participating in the Sire & Dam Program are eligible for NRHA Futurity & Derby Sire Awards
• Mare owners have the opportunity to purchase breedings that they may not otherwise have access to at reduced rates
• Sire & Dam Offspring are eligible for reduced entry into the NRHA Futurity & Derby
• Sire & Dam Offspring are eligible for later entry deadlines in the NRHA Futurity & Derby
• Sire & Dam Offspring are automatically eligible to enter the NRHA Futurity & Derby
ALL BIDS ARE FINAL. Bids will not be erased under any circumstances.
Once the auction results have been verified, winning bidders will be notified by email.
The auction ends January 10th, at noon CST. Winners will be contacted after the end of the auction. Payment is due within seven days. We accept payment by check, money order, wire transfer, or credit card (any). All purchases are subject to a 3.5% buyer's fee, which will be waived if paid by check, money order, or wire transfer.
If you have any questions related to the stallions or the Sire & Dam Program or auction, please contact Haley Carmen at email@example.com.
About NRHA Sire & Dam Program
All remaining sires can be purchased for the price listed on the auction which is 60% of their normal breeding fee or $500 whichever amount is greater. The following are the remaining sires:
Bet Hesa Boon
Chocolate Chic Olena
Dun It With A Twist
No Guns Please
Nu Steps To Cash
REF Black Mamba
Snap Dun The Bases
Star Spangled Whiz
Stormy Dun It
Surely A Pepto
Time For The Diamond
Tune of Kadron-Kaseyn
Whitey N Hollywood
Please contact Haley Carmen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-946-7400 Ext. 102 for more information or to buy one of the remaining breedings.