Thanksgiving Fundraiser (4th Anniversary Gala)

Nabvets logo s550
START
31
October 2017
At Midnight EDT
END
18
November 2017
08:00 PM EST
RAISED
$0.00
GOAL $1,000.00
0.0% To Goal

About Our Auction

Please check back November 1, 2017 for auction items.

Delaware Chapter 94 hosts an annual Thanksgiving fundraising gala to raise awareness for veteran issues, connect disadvantaged veterans with an array of community resource, and secure sponsorship for the organization’s programs.

This year’s Anniversary Dinner/Gala is held at Kingswood Community Center – 2300 Bowers Street; Wilmington, Delaware 19804 on Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 6:00pm.

Without generous contributions like yours Delaware Chapter 94 would not be able to continue its humanitarian efforts in all three Counties of Delaware. 80% of our proceeds from this event benefits homeless initiatives and the preservation of veteran history. The remaining 20% cover collaborations with local organizations, government entities and administrative costs.

The auction expires 8:00PM on November 18, 2017; allowing sufficient time for everyone to pick up their prizes before leaving the Gala.

Winning bidders have 30 days (1 month) to retrieve auctioned items. After which time the auctioned item will be awarded to the second highest bidder. Except, when there is a shorter expiration date or shelf life for the prize.


About National Association for Black Veterans, Inc.

The National Association for Black Veterans, Inc. provides strategic advocacy on behalf of its membership with Congress, the Federal Administration, State Administrations and other agencies and organizations. NABVETS also provides personal advocacy on behalf of veterans seeking claims against the United States Department of Veterans Affairs; advocacy for youth in all matters required for successful passage into adulthood; advocacy on behalf of families; with community involvement, provides advocacy in creating positive lifestyles for veterans; and to generate and preserve historical records.

Learn More