NABVETS, Inc. 3rd Anniversary Fundraiser

National Association for Black Veterans, Inc.
November 2016
06:00 PM EST
November 2016
08:30 PM EST

About Our Auction

Annually, Delaware Chapter 94 hosts a fundraising gala to raise awareness for veteran issues, connect disadvantaged veterans with an array of community resource, and secure sponsorship for the organization’s programs.

This year’s Anniversary Dinner/Gala is held at Kingswood Community Center – 2300 Bowers Street; Wilmington, Delaware on November 19, 2016 at 6:00pm.

This is the first year that this event will include a Silent Auction. Without generous contributions like yours Delaware Chapter 94 would not be able to continue its humanitarian efforts in all three Counties of Delaware. 80% of our proceeds from this event benefits homeless initiatives and the preservation of veteran history. The remaining 20% cover collaborative agreements with local organizations, government entities and administrative costs.

Winning bidders have 90 days (3 months) to retrieve auctioned items. After which time the auctioned item will be awarded to the second highest bidder. Except, when there is a shorter expiration date or shelf life for the prize.

About National Association for Black Veterans, Inc.

The National Association for Black Veterans, Inc. provides strategic advocacy on behalf of its membership with Congress, the Federal Administration, State Administrations and other agencies and organizations. NABVETS also provides personal advocacy on behalf of veterans seeking claims against the United States Department of Veterans Affairs; advocacy for youth in all matters required for successful passage into adulthood; advocacy on behalf of families; with community involvement, provides advocacy in creating positive lifestyles for veterans; and to generate and preserve historical records.

Learn More