About Our Auction
Support the Mercer Rowing Programs though this auction. The Mercer Rowing Programs provide rowing opportunities for athletes from the great Mercer County area. The proceeds from this auction will be used to purchase equipment for the program and enable juniors participate in the program who would not be able to otherwise be able to join.
About Princeton National Rowing Association
The Mission of PNRA is to provide a venue where athletes of all ages, talents and backgrounds have the opportunity to develop their rowing abilities to their highest potential.
PNRA will do this mission by:
1) Maintaining and constantly seeking to improve one of the nation’s premier rowing venues.
2) Providing a world class training facility for all PNRA constituents including Olympic and elite team members, local students and Masters rowers.
3) Promoting opportunities for area youth to excel in the sport of rowing.
4) Conducting top level regattas and events
5) Supporting community development across greater Mercer County through targeted rowing programs
Live Event Information
Join us as the auction goes live at Conte's Pizza, 339 Witherspoon Avenue, Princeton NJ 08540 on November 20, from noon to 3pm.
Architect, Louisa Clayton AIA - One Hour Session
Get Started on Your Dream Home with an Expert
Commission a beautiful piece of art!
HOLIDAY GIFT: Rowing Jewelry - Mercer Oar Bracelet
Strokeside Designs has crafted the Mercer Bent Oar Bracelet in 925 Sterling Silver
Buy Now: $140.00
Jersey Shore Beach House!!!
Sea Isle City has it all!
Princeton Carbonworks Bicycle Wheel Set
Up your ride with the choice of the professional riders