Shamrock Silent Auction banner image

Shamrock Silent Auction

UNC Kappa Delta
March 2021
06:00 PM EST
March 2021
06:00 PM EDT
GOAL $2,000.00
98.8% To Goal

Shamrock Silent Auction

All of the proceeds from the Shamrock Silent Auction will go toward the prevention of child abuse. According to the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, at least 1 in 7 children have experienced child abuse and neglect in the last year, and those are just the cases that have been reported.  80% of the proceeds will benefit the Center for Child and Family Health in Durham, North Carolina. The remaining 20% will benefit the national leader in child abuse prevention, Prevent Child Abuse America. Last year, our auction raised over $2,000 for these two causes, and we hope to raise even more this year!

Regarding payment for auction items, we have 2 ways you can pay:
1. If you are a KD or a parent of a KD, we can charge you for your items on Billhighway
2. If you are not in KD nor a parent of a KD, you can Venmo our in-kind donations chair, Taylor Creech, at @taylorac3

Once payments are fulfilled, your items will be shipped to you. Your items will not be shipped until payments are fulfilled.

Thank you for browsing our Shamrock Silent Auction this year, and we hope you enjoy the Shamrock Virtual Miles Challenge!

About UNC Kappa Delta

Each year, we host our Shamrock-N-Run 5K along with our Shamrock Silent Auction at Kappa Delta in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. This year, we are hosting a virtual miles challenge to maintain social distancing and to keep community members safe during the pandemic. Additionally, we are hosting a virtual silent auction in lieu of our in-person silent auction.

Learn More