03:15 PM PDT
06:00 PM PDT
About Our Auction
JCGS would like to extend our invitation to everyone to participate and contribute towards 1st and one of the most auspicious events of 18 Abhishek Pratishtha Mahotsav in Sacramento. JCGS welcomes you to take Labh online via e-Bolis for Pratishtha Mahotsav.
Please visit https://jcgsac.org/ for more information about the temple and community. Pratistha Mahotsav is scheduled for October 12-16, 2023.
** IMPORTANT INFORMATION **
1. Please note auction start and end dates/times.
2.. Participants must create an account to enter bids.
3. Once you confirm your email address through the confirmation link, participants will be able to start bidding.
4. Participants will receive notifications such as bid confirmations, outbid notifications, start/end, etc. via email. To be notified of all bidding activity on a Labh, add the Labh to your Watchlist by clicking the heart on the item so it turns pink. You can view the Labhs which are in your Watchlist by clicking the heart button on the auction bar (next to the Search box).
5. Highest bid for each Labh will be the declared the “Labharthi” of that Labh during Uchchamani on 13th October 2023.
6. Please join the live Ucchamani via zoom link in case you cannot be present in person.
Topic: JCGS Pratishtha - Ucchhamani & Bhakti Bhavna
Time: Oct 13, 2023 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 837 7376 9794
7. JCGS committee will contact the Labharthi for each labh via email/ phone call.
Donations can be made via multiple options listed on https://www.jcgsac.org/donate/.
8. Additional Auction Items may be added later.
You can also reach out to us for any questions:
Manoj Desai: 916-928-7000
Sachin Gada: 916-365-3246
About Jain Center Of Greater Sacramento
Jain Center of Greater Sacramento (JCGS) has been established for more than 20 years. It is a unique membership-run, non-profit organization incorporating the innovative and progressive lifestyles of Jain families in the Sacramento Valley. Our goal is to spread Jain philosophy, values and rituals, thereby passing-on the faith and understanding to our next generation.