About Our Auction
The silent auction will be held entirely on-line and winners will be notified by email at 2:01 pm on Thursday, November 9.
1) Our bidding process is closed bidding. Please note that there are minimum bids for each item. Winners with the highest bids will be revealed on Thursday afternoon, November 9, after 2 PM with an email from 32Auctions.com.
2) Bidding prior to the Bazaar will open Sunday, November 5. Online bidding will be entirely online and will close at 2 pm on November 9. To bid online, registration on 32Auctions.com is required. Your credit card number is not required to register, but it is required to bid. If you have any concerns, please contact Melanie Finnegan (email@example.com) or Coren Ross (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3) In-person viewing of the Auction items is available to the public from 10am until 2pm on Wednesday, November 8 and Thursday, November 9, in the Green Meldrim House.
4) Winnings may be retrieved from the Green Meldrim House on Thursday, November 9, from 2:15 until 5 pm or from Cranmer Hall on Friday, November 10, 9 am until Noon. Shipping or delivery may be available, as needed.
5) Unless otherwise specified, all event or vacation vouchers must be redeemed by October 31, 2024.
6) If you select the "Buy Now" option for an item, an invoice will be sent to you shortly and we ask that you pay within 24 hours. If unpaid after 24 hours, the item will be returned to the auction.
We thank you very much for your patronage of the St. John’s Bazaar and Auction, and wish you the very best of luck! Happy Bidding!
About St. John's Church Holly Days Bazaar
The Women of St. John's Church have been holding the annual Holly Days Bazaar for over 80 years. Proceeds from this two day event are used to support various charities, including P.A.C.K., Urban Hope, and The Living Vine. Thank you for your support!