Healing Arts: Rana Awdish, MD Silent Auction banner image

Healing Arts: Rana Awdish, MD Silent Auction

Northville Art House, Inc.
June 2022
10:00 AM EDT
June 2022
07:45 PM EDT
GOAL $12,000.00
100.8% REACHED!

Healing Arts: Rana Awdish, MD Silent Auction

Healing Arts is a Hometown Artist Series exhibition that features the creative art of Northville resident and pulmonary and critical care physician Dr. Rana Awdish. Rana began painting while incapacitated after a life-threatening illness. Through the creative process she developed a visual language to express her thoughts and emotions.

Art Auction Fundraiser: The artist will receive 65% of the auction sale, while the remaining 35% helps to fund the Northville Art House Outreach Programs:

1. After School Art in 2 to 5 Northville Elementary Schools
2. Painting with Parkinson's Adult Classes
3. Healing Art Series: Provides art therapy in collaboration with Metro Detroit nonprofits.
4. FREE Thrive Series: A 4-part series of topics to help artists move forward and develop a business that will THRIVE.
5. Free Art Activities: Mill Race October Fest (600+ children) and Maybury Farm Spring Farm Fest (900+ children).
6. Summer Camp Scholarships

About Northville Art House, Inc.

The Northville Art House is a welcoming gathering place where artists and the community come together to gain exposure, appreciation for the visual arts, learn art techniques, and unleash their imagination in exciting ways!

For 17 years the Northville Art House has provided art education to artists of all ages and cultivated the arts through free community exhibitions. Please follow us @northvillearthouse on social media, or visit www.northvillearthouse.org for information on classes, exhibition, and events or to become a sponsor, member, or donor. Be a pART of it!

Learn More