03:00 PM EDT
02:45 PM EDT
Go Out Doors - Northborough
Go Out Doors - Northborough is the Northborough Cultural Council's Public Art Campaign launch program. It is designed to inspire discovery and exploration of public spaces while finding the intersection of place, community, spirit, and nature.
The exhibition features doors painted by area artists and shares each artist’s unique vision for wellness and the outdoors - all while highlighting Northborough’s unique sense of self and place. This auction completes the program by allowing all to purchase these amazing doors.
Proceeds from this auction will be shared between the Door Artist and Northborough Cultural Council to fund future Northborough Public Art efforts, including next year's GO OUT DOORS - NORTHBOROUGH. Thank you for your amazing support of the Northborough Cultural Council and this LOVE NORTHBOROUGH Public Art Campaign.
About Northborough Cultural Council
The Northborough Cultural Council is one of 329 local cultural councils under the Mass Cultural Council. Our mission is to promote excellence, access, education, and diversity in the arts and humanities. Our vision is to improve the quality of life for Northborough residents and to contribute to the economic vitality of our town. We are made up of volunteers who are appointed by the town.
Our priorities are:
1. Establish funding that brings community-oriented arts, music, and humanities to our town.
2. Forge partnerships that create and expand opportunities for the arts.
3. Cultivate new resources needed to promote the arts in Northborough.
4. Use the arts as a means for understanding among cultures.
5. Advocate for increased awareness and access to the arts.