04:00 PM EDT
08:00 PM EDT
About Our Auction
Help prevent child abuse
Help victims of child abuse rebuild their lives
In recognition of Child Abuse Prevention Month, the Friends of the Child Advocacy Center invite you to participate in our inaugural online auction. Bid on a variety of amazing gift baskets appealing to children and adults to support the life-changing efforts of the Child Advocacy Center.
About Friends of the Child Advocacy Center
The Friends of the Child Advocacy Center of Frederick County is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization established in 2006. The Friends of the CAC has worked to promote zero tolerance for child abuse and neglect and to support the work of the Child Advocacy Center of Frederick County (CAC). The Friends of the CAC work to:
* Promote community awareness and education about the needs of children who become victims of abuse.
* Focus on legislative issues relative to domestic violence against children.
* Provide support for CAC staff, child victims of maltreatment and their non-offending family members.
* Seek funding to support the recovery of victims of child abuse.
* Coordinate a mentor program for clients of the CAC when needed.