08:00 AM MST
05:00 PM MST
About Our Auction
21st Annual CSU Stallion Auction begins January 7-21, 2020. All proceeds directly benefit the Gail Holmes Equine Orthopaedic Research Center and the Bud and Jo Adams Equine Reproduction Laboratory. Colorado State's equine research is internationally recognized. The CSU ORC is discovering new ways to treat and prevent joint disease and injury. The CSU ERL is working to improve diagnostic and therapeutic techniques for successful equine reproduction.
Please continue checking back as we are continually making updates as donations are received!!
About Colorado State University Stallion Auction
21st Annual CSU Stallion Auction is coming up January 7-21, 2020
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Registration: Bidders must register on the auction site prior to placing bids. A valid email address and phone number is required to participate in this auction event. Email is used to communicate password, bidding information, winning bidder notification and invoicing.
• All Bids are FINAL. Bids will start at 50% of the advertised breeding fee unless noted by stallion owner/donor and increase in $50 increments.
• Bidders are advised to review a breeding contract from the appropriate stallion owner/agent prior to the auction. Winning bidders are responsible for any and all additional fees that might be outlined on the stallion’s breeding contract or specified by the breeding farm. No international shipping, domestic only.
• By placing a bid on the auction site, you are agreeing to the Term & Conditions of the Auction.
• Winning Bidder Notification: If you are the high bidder when the timed auction event closes, you will be emailed a winning bidder notification.
• Payment Terms: Payment is due February 1, 2020 by 5:00 pm MST, or the second high bidder receives the opportunity to purchase the breeding. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or a Personal Check. Bidding currency is US Dollars (USD).
• The stallion owner/agent and/or breeding farm will be notified at the conclusion of the auction with the winning bidders name. They will also receive confirmation once the auction breeding is paid in full.
• If any donated breedings are not sold during the designated auction period, CSU may sell those breedings after the auction concludes to any interested buyers.
Web Browser-current version installed?
You should have the latest version of your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome) installed. You will have the best experience if you use current versions (Older browsers may not work well).