03:00 PM AEST
11:00 AM AEST
About Our Auction
The Brisbane Heat are auctioning jerseys signed by our entire Big Bash League squad to support the many Australian families and communities impacted by the current bushfire crisis.
The auction features 13 jerseys individually signed by players in the club’s matchday squad to face the Sydney Thunder on Monday January 6, along with jerseys signed by our Australian and international representatives not involved in the game including AB de Villiers, Marnus Labuschagne, Joe Burns and James Pattinson.
Also available are jerseys signed by the Heat’s BBL|09 and championship winning WBBL|05 squads.
All signed jerseys will have a minimum bid of $500, with money raised to be donated to the Red Cross Bushfire Appeal which will directly assist Australians impacted in the following ways.
- Supporting people at evacuation centres and recovery hubs
- Emergency assistance (including cash grants to people who have lost homes in these bushfires)
- Longer-term recovery programs in disaster-affected communities
- Essential costs like transport, office space, finance and IT systems
- Psychological first aid to reduce trauma
- Supporting our volunteers and covering their expenses
- Helping families and communities prepare for disasters
About Brisbane Heat
Welcome to the official auction website of the Brisbane Heat, raising money for the Queensland Cricket Foundation.