06:00 PM EST
09:00 PM EST
About Our Auction
BALE (Building A Local Economy) keeps the FUN in FUNdraising through our annual online auction. Our community generously donates awesome items like massages, unique Vermont products, lift tickets, house concerts, gift certificates for local restaurants and overnight getaways. These donations are vital to help sustain our year-round work with local economy initiatives. Treat yourself or a friend AND be a part of the change. Our GOAL this year is $12,000 and your participation will help us. To learn more, scroll down to the "About BALE" section below the Featured Items.
A Sound Space - 4 hours studio time- A $180 value!
Bring your songs & bring your band to Rutland's new music studio - below Be Music!
Anichini's Quechee Store $500 Gift Card #1606
Luxury linens, artisanal textiles and more
Babes Bar, Bethel VT- $50 gift certificate
"A convivial atmosphere + welcoming spirit, Babes stands out as a true melting pot." 7Days, 12/2018
Costa Rica 10-day Stay at Jungle/Beach Home
Perfect get-away for up to 6 people. See much more detail by clicking on the "Donated by" box.
Gorgeous Floral Centerpiece from Stitchdown Farm!
Stitchdown Farm - Bethel, VT
Katie Runde Limited Edition "Bernie Sanders"
Bernie!, 2016, watercolor/colored pencil on mixed media board, 9″ x 8″ (based on photo, Phil Roeder)
One of Oprah's Favorite Things - BloomBe pottery!
A great gift for families - Handmade in Brookline, Vermont!
Sugarbush - Mt. Ellen - 2 Full Day Tickets
2 lift tickets for the 2019-20 Winter Season
The Rainbow Fish – Presented by the Mermaid Theate
Chandler Center for the Arts, Randolph VT, Feb 20, 2020 10:00AM
Vermont Guest Cottage - 2 Day Retreat in Moretown
4-season custom designed guest cottage. For more detail, click on the "Donated by" box below
About BALE - Building A Local Economy
BALE (Building A Local Economy) is an eight-year old community resource center for local economy initiatives in the White River Valley in Vermont that:
• operates a free-to-all community center and art space in South Royalton, Vermont
• runs educational programs throughout the year in communities around the region
• helped launch the White River Investment Club (investing in local farms and businesses)
• launched a White River Community Solar Initiative
• produces the annual Locally Grown Guide (listing of local farms and producers)
• hosted ValleyFest: A Celebration of All Things Local
• serves a strong collaborator with a diverse group of community organization... the hub of a regional community.