06:00 PM EST
09:17 PM EST
Candlelight Dinner for 6 Looking Out at White Mts
Hosted at the Braintree home of Karen Petersen and Tony Keller
Costa Rica 10-day Stay at Jungle/Beach Home
Perfect get-away for up to 6 people. See much more detail by clicking on the "Donated by" box.
ECHO Center - Small Family Membership
ECHO Leahy Center for Lake Champlain Family Membership good for one year - a $140 value!
Hand Blown Janet Zug Beer, Whiskey and Wine Glass
Janet Zug has been creating fun and functional handblown glass creations since 1992.
Killington - 2 Lift Tix to the Beast of the East!
First, Last & Longest. Largest Ski Resort in the Eastern U.S.
Luce Farm Full-Spectrum CBD Holiday Basket!
Luce Farm is a diverse organic production farm focused on creating quality hemp products.
Motio! Birthday Party Certificate - A $200 Value!
Bring 10 friends to Central VT's new kid capital! Rock-climbing, batting cages, more. Open Feb 2020!
Recording Session at The Underground Studio
3 Hour session iIncludes video by Vincent Freeman at The Underground in Randolph
Spice on Snow Winter Music Festival All Fest Pass
Presented by the Summit School of Traditional Music & Culture in Montpelier!
YOUR NAME in an Archer Mayor Mystery Novel
and a signed copy of "Bury the Lead" by Archer Mayor
About Our Auction
BALE (Building A Local Economy) keeps the FUN in FUNdraising through our annual online auction. Our community generously donates awesome items like massages, unique Vermont products, lift tickets, house concerts, gift certificates for local restaurants and overnight getaways. These donations are vital to help sustain our year-round work with local economy initiatives. Treat yourself or a friend AND be a part of the change. Our GOAL this year is $12,000 and your participation will help us. To learn more, scroll down to the "About BALE" section below the Featured Items.
About BALE - Building A Local Economy
BALE (Building A Local Economy) is an eight-year old community resource center for local economy initiatives in the White River Valley in Vermont that:
• operates a free-to-all community center and art space in South Royalton, Vermont
• runs educational programs throughout the year in communities around the region
• helped launch the White River Investment Club (investing in local farms and businesses)
• launched a White River Community Solar Initiative
• produces the annual Locally Grown Guide (listing of local farms and producers)
• hosted ValleyFest: A Celebration of All Things Local
• serves a strong collaborator with a diverse group of community organization... the hub of a regional community.