06:00 AM EDT
09:00 PM EDT
About Our Auction
The Amelia Givin Library is a historic small-town library that offers many services to our community, including programs, materials, and computer access. This Online Auction is our biggest fundraiser of the year and is especially important now during the challenging recent events we’ve all experienced. We need your support more than ever. Bid often and high… happy bidding!
Auction Procedures & Rules
THE FOLLOWING SETS FORTH THE TERMS FOR THE AMELIA GIVIN LIBRARY ONLINE AUCTION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CHANGE THESE CONDITIONS.
1. Bidding: Bidding begins on Friday October 16 at 6:00 AM (EST). Bids submitted before this time will not be honored. Bidding will end on Sunday October 25 at 9:00 PM (EST). Online bidding is available 24 hours a day.
2. Any issues with bidding or bid amounts placed accidentally must be sent to the auction staff at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the occurrence of the issue. Please bid carefully!
3. “Minimum Bids” exist where applicable. Bids below the minimum will not be accepted.
4. All bidders must create an account with 32auctions to bid on items listed.
5. Bid Status Notification: Winning bids will be displayed online utilizing the bidder name and high bid amount.
6. Items will be available to be picked up, in person (unless otherwise noted), at the Amelia Givin Library beginning Wednesday, October 28, 2020 @ 10 am. Items must be picked up by Wednesday, November 25, 2020 or the item will be offered to the next highest bidder. By request, some items may be able to be shipped, bidder must check with the auction administrators before expecting shipping. Costs for packaging, shipping and insurance will be added to all invoices.
7. Items must be paid for at the Amelia Givin Library during normal business hours. Payments may be made by cash, check, credit card (Visa/MasterCard) or money order. (Note: the Library has a returned check policy that will be used for any returned checks.)
8. We reserve the right to accept or refuse a bid by any bidder for any reason.
9. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions contained within this website.
10. Placing a bid constitutes acceptance of the above terms.
About Amelia Givin Library
Our library is the oldest public library in Cumberland County, built in 1889. The Amelia Givin Library exists to offer educational, informational, recreational and technological resources, services, and programs for all people of every age and background to encourage lifelong learning.