40 More Years Silent Auction

Arts Whistler
March 2023
10:00 AM PDT
April 2023
09:30 PM PDT
GOAL $15,000.00
89.2% To Goal

40 More Years Silent Auction

This year is Arts Whistler's 40th Anniversary! We're proud of our four-decade history producing dynamic, fun and funky arts programs. With your support, we're making plans for 40 More Years!

Arts Whistler gratefully receives 40% of its annual funding from the RMOW. The other 60% is earned through ticket revenue, art sales, grants, sponsorship and donations from people like you.

Your purchase of an auction item will directly support Arts Whistler programs such as the Whistler Children's Festival, Art on the Lake, Arts Whistler Live!, Indigenous programming, the Teeny Tiny Show, Anonymous Art Show, local live music, community arts workshops and professional development.

The auction launches on March 28, 2023, with final bids closing on April 14, during the Anonymous Art Show Buying Night.

Thank you to our awesome community, who make art, support artists and celebrate Whistler's thriving arts and culture scene!

40 Years of Arts Whistler

About Arts Whistler

At Arts Whistler, We Make Art Happen.

We provide residents and visitors with bold, inspiring, and engaging experiences in the arts, from dynamic live shows to accessible art exhibitions. Whether you’re a beginner artist, performer or musician or a seasoned professional, we invite you to explore your creativity and ignite your passions through our programs. For more than 40 years, we’ve been delivering arts offerings to the community that are inclusive, locally authentic, affordable, and fun! Arts Whistler is proud to operate the Maury Young Arts Centre on behalf of the Resort Municipality of Whistler. We are a registered charity, established in 1982.

Learn More