About Our Auction
Look at our Featured Items, below, then click on the green "View All Items" button.
The items are numbered as follows:
* 001-299: Physical items
* 300-499: Gift certificates
* 500+: Direct contributions to the Norwich Lions Club (or use the green "Donate" button)
Click on "All Items (207)" (above) to see a drop-down menu of categories of items. The list icon to the left of that text displays the items, according to the category chosen.
If you want to track the progress of selected items, click on the heart associated with each. They will appear upon clicking the heart-shaped "My Watchlist" icon.
The Norwich Lions Club Silent Auction raises funds to support community organizations in Norwich and Hartford, as described at www.norwichlionsclub.org and summarized, below.
In addition to providing glasses and hearing aids to people needing them in the community, auction revenues allow the Norwich Lions Club to provide support to Upper Valley organizations through its Community Grants Program.
Among the 26 organizations receiving a total of over $20,000 from the 2023 Norwich Lions Club Community Grants Program were:
• Cover Home Repairs Inc — 2023 Enhanced Insulation of Mobile Homes Project
• Habitat for Humanity (Upper Valley) — Harrington-Laundry Home Build
• Beaver Meadow Schoolhouse Association — New Roof
• Twin Pines Housing Trust — Resident Supportive Services Program
• Norwich Public Library — Audiobook Collection
• Vermont Association for the Blind — SMART Device Training Program
• Hartford-Norwich Holiday Basket Helpers — Gift Cards for Teenagers in December 2023
• Hartford Care Coalition — Take a Bite Out of Hunger - Summer Meals Program
• Willing Hands — Expanding Nutrition Equity for Young Children
• Veterans Administration Medical Center — Recreation Therapy Adaptive Waterski Event
• Children's Art Studio — Be a Part of Art at David's House
• Camp Thorpe — 2023 Summer Programming
We thank our SPONSORS:
*STEVE AND DONNA CHRISTY
*THE VALLEY NEWS
About the Norwich Lions Club
Norwich Lions Club members raise money to benefit community organizations, primarily through staging an annual Norwich Fair in August, by holding this Meadow Muffins contest and through a silent auction.
Club members volunteer their time to help community programs, like Meals on Wheels, the Bugbee Senior Center, the Marion Cross School children’s reading program, Veterans Administration, the Upper Valley Haven, other Vermont Lions clubs, and voting outreach. “Visioneers” from the club provide SPOT vision screening for school children under the supervision of the school nurses in Norwich and surrounding Vermont communities.
Members also participate in community events that include cookouts, fun runs, and parades.
For more information, visit: http://www.norwichlionsclub.org
335 — CBD Oil Making Lesson - Norwich
Stan's CBD Oil -- Gift Certificate
339 — Children's Art Studio - Miss Lani
Gift Certificate - Saturday Art Workshops - Norwich , VT
346 — 25 Bags of Playground Chips
Donated by James Lamontagne - will deliver within 30 miles of Norwich
423 — Cape Cod House Rental
One week in beautiful East Dennis, Massachussets