09:00 AM AST
03:00 PM AST
About Our Auction
The 2022 WE CARE Radiothon (coming to you on March 3rd with Y95.5) is raising money for some cardiac equipment for our Diagnostic Imaging Department. You can play a vital role in this fundraising effort through supporting this auction -- and the 2022 WE CARE Radiothon itself. All funds raised from this online auction will be added to the Radiothon total and will support the purchase of this cardiac equipment.
"The support of the hospital foundation in purchasing this equipment has helped us successfully recruit a Cardiologist to Yarmouth, something we have been without for 8 years!” says Dr. Brian Moses. “This new Cardiologist, along with the equipment, will give us further testing and treatment capabilities here which will mean less travel to Kentville or Halifax for patients from the tri-county area."
To create an account so you can bid on any or all of these items:
1) Click on 'View All Items' or an item you'd like to bid on.
2) The top of the page will tell you 'You need to be logged in to participate. Would you like to login now or create an account?'. Click on 'create an account'.
3) Fill in the form, and click 'Create Account'.
4) A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provided in the form. Click on the link, and that should do it.
5) You are now clear to bid!
About Yarmouth Hospital Foundation
Established in 1970, the Yarmouth Hospital Foundation provides a way for town and municipal units, individuals, businesses and community groups to support the Yarmouth Regional Hospital and its number one priority: building better health care.
This auction is part of the 2023 Yarmouth Hospital Foundation WE CARE Radiothon. You can keep up with all connected activity through our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YarmouthHospitalFoundation
This year, the WE CARE Radiothon will be raising funds for some much-needed equipment for the Yarmouth Regional Hospital Emergency Department: a portable ultrasound, a bladder scanner and an ECG unit.