About Our Auction
Never wait in the Pomona Elementary Car Rider line, again this year, with this front-of-the-line parking pass. Valid August 29, 2022 through May 26, 2023. Funds raised will directly benefit our teachers and students through Pirate PTO Teacher Grants. Payments due at the close of auction via Venmo @Pomona-PTO.
Rules listed below. A violation of any rule below can result in bid removal, banned participation and/or a VIP pass revoked.
1. Participants cannot bid on multiple passes. This means only one person per family may bid on a pass. For example, if you originally place a bid on Pass #1, you can not place a bid for another pass.
2. One parent/guardian per family can bid in the auction.
2022-23 VIP Car Rider passes are valid from August 29th, 2022 to May 26th, 2023.
3. VIP Car Rider tags can only be used for pick-up of one family.
4. At the close of the auction, all bids will be verified and a notification will be sent via email to the winners.
5. Payment is due within 24 hours via Venmo (@PomonaPTO). If payment is not received by August 26th at 5 PM, the pass will be awarded to the next highest bidder.
6. Each VIP pass is valid for pick-up of one family (no sharing of passes).
7. VIP vehicles must be at the school for dismissal by 3:20 PM.
Thank you for your support!
About Pirate PTO
The purpose of the PTO is to bridge the community and school. Our vision is to enhance the educational and social learning experience by facilitating the interaction between parents, educators and the students.