12:15 AM EDT
02:00 PM EST
About Our Auction
1) Our bidding process is closed bidding. Please note that there are minimum bids for each item. Winners with the highest bids will be revealed on Thursday afternoon, November 10, after 2 PM with an email from 32Auctions.com.
2) Bidding prior to the Bazaar will open Sunday, November 6. Online bidding will be entirely online and will close at 2 pm on November 10. To bid online, registration on 32Auctions.com is required. Your credit card number is not required to register, but it is required to bid. If you have any concerns, please contact Melanie Finnegan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Coren Ross (email@example.com).
3) In-person viewing of the Auction items is available to the public from 10am until 2pm on Wednesday, November 9 and Thursday, November 10, in the Green Meldrim House.
4) Winnings may be retrieved from the Green Meldrim House on Thursday, November 10, from 2:15 until 5 pm or Friday, November 11, 9 am until Noon. Shipping or delivery may be available, as needed.
5) Unless otherwise specified, all event or vacation vouchers must be redeemed by October 31, 2023.
We thank you very much for your patronage of the St. John’s Bazaar and Auction, and wish you the very best of luck! Happy Bidding!
About St. John's Church Holly Days Bazaar
Thank you to everyone who supported this year's Holly Days Bazaar! We're looking forward to next year, our 81st annual Bazaar.