Festival of Lights Virtual Christmas Auction!

START
30
November 2020
12:00 PM AST
END
07
December 2020
12:00 PM AST
RAISED
$1,255.00
GOAL $2,500.00
50.2% To Goal

About Our Auction

Join us as we celebrate the festive season! Many of our local businesses have pitched in to support our Festival of Lights fundraising campaign, in efforts to raise money for a new C-Arm, a key piece of diagnostic imaging department for the Valley Regional Hospital.

This auction features the following:
Two beautifully decorated Christmas trees by Paula Huntley
Two fresh, natural wreaths decorated by Paula Huntley
A local Christmas food and snack gift basket
A loaded stocking full of fun gifts for your family and friends
Harvest for Health Virtual Cooking Class Bundle - 4 episodes!

All auction items can be viewed in person in the window display at 2 Webster Street in Kentville (old Hill's Grills location) from November 30th - December 7th.


About Valley Regional Hospital Foundation

Valley Regional Hospital opened in 1992 to serve approximately 80,000 residents of Kings and Annapolis Counties. As part of the Nova Scotia Health Authority, it is a regional referral centre for Annapolis Valley and areas of Western Nova Scotia.

The care-giving team includes over 700 employees, 100 consulting physicians, and hundreds of volunteers. Valley Regional Hospital offers a wide range of health care services, including Medicine, Surgery, Diagnostic Imaging, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Intensive Care, Emergency, Psychiatry, and Addictions.

We work on behalf of you and your family to enhance regional medical services at Valley Regional Hospital. Our partners are other hospital Foundations and Auxiliaries in Kings and Annapolis Counties. Our goal is to ensure residents have access to the best healthcare possible by providing up-to-date equipment that supports the services offered through the hospital.

In 1985, Valley Regional Hospital Foundation was formed to raise $8 million (25% of the funds needed) from the community to build Valley Regional Hospital; the provincial government provided the remaining 75%. Foundations like ours play an important role in gathering community financial resources to support major purchases.

Through the generosity of thousands of donors, our Foundation provided over $28 million to improve healthcare for residents of Kings and Annapolis Counties. Over the past few years, the Foundation provided funding for new and updated equipment, chaplaincy services and the Family Practice Residency Program.

Learn More