At Midnight EST
09:00 PM EST
About Our Auction
The 2021 Holiday Shopping Online Auction is an opportunity for individuals to bid on a variety of great items. From an autographed Sabres jersey, Bills items, 716/Buffalo/Niagara pieces, original art from local artists, and so much more...this auction has it all. Whether you're looking for gifts for loved ones or yourself, you'll finding something for everyone at the auction.
Proceeds from the auction will go to fund Niagara Pride's 2022 programming and events. All of Niagara Pride's programming and events are funded by the generous support and donations of community members; there is no grant funding. With no paid staff, Niagara Pride's board and other volunteers give their time to manage all services provided by the agency.
Help Niagara Pride continue to its work of supporting the LGBTQ+ population of Niagara County and WNY. Happy Holidays!!!!
About Niagara Pride,Inc.
Niagara Pride, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization serving LGBTQ+ individuals and families in Niagara County and the surrounding WNY area. We offer community-based educational programming and engage in charitable work. Niagara Pride collaborates with other organizations to offer LGBTQ+ programming, social meet ups, Diversity and Inclusion training for organizations and businesses, health-based initiatives, and other visibility events, including numerous June Pride events. As part of our charitable outreach, we have multiple donation drives throughout the year, which benefit individuals, families, and children in need. Niagara Pride, Inc. also facilitates welcoming social events, creating safe spaces in the community for LGBTQ+ individuals.
Some of the services Niagara Pride offers include:
• LGBTQ+ Diversity and Inclusivity Trainings for businesses and organizations – over 7,000 individuals, both locally and nationally, attended these trainings throughout the year.
• Jean Hopkins Memorial Scholarship – a $500 scholarship was awarded to a graduating high school senior pursuing higher education.
• Niagara County GSA Grants – seven $500 grants were given to local GSAs to help fund LGBTQ+ diversity programs at their high schools.
• Know Your Status – a campaign designed to provide free sexual health information and resources to residents of WNY, as well as create an online tool that allows individuals to easily locate HIV/AIDS and STI testing sites throughout the 8 counties of Western New York.
• WNY LGBTQ+ Youth Vocational Training Conference – a one day event aimed at providing LGBTQ+ youth between the ages of 15-21 with lifelong skills and tools to seek employment, create resumes, interview for jobs, and effectively seek out training programs.
• WNY LGBTQ+ Health and Wellness Fair – an opportunity for community members to learn about LGBTQ+ specific and/or affirming programs, services, and resources offered by local community service providers.
• WNY Pride 5K – a virtual 5K race/walk in WNY with a focus of bringing awareness to, while also celebrating the local WNY LGBTQ+ Community.
• WNY Shopping with Pride - this annual event serves to help raise funds to support local LGBTQ+ programs and services and highlights locally owned and operated LGBTQ+ and ally businesses and merchants in WNY.
• Community-based Pride Celebrations – Niagara Falls Pride, Newfane Pride, North Tonawanda Pride (in partnership with the Oliver Street Merchants Association)…and coming in 2023, Lockport Pride!
• And in partnership with other agencies, Niagara Pride has been able to offer groups/services for addictions and housing discrimination assistance.