06:00 AM EDT
11:45 PM EDT
About Our Auction
This fun and exciting silent auction will generate funds to support the American Cancer Society. This signature event is co-sponsored by the Orange Park Sunrise Rotary Club Charities and the Tennis 4 Cancer Committee of Eagle Harbor. 100% of the funds raised will go to local charities and the American Cancer Society.
- Register to create your bidding account at www.32auctions.com/Tennis4cancer2022
- When creating your account, be sure to include cell number and email address to make sure we can reach you when you win!
- Review auction items for bidding
- Minimum bids will be required
- Notifications will be sent to you on items of interest, as bids are received
- Auction will end Saturday, April 23 at 11:45 pm
- You will be notified by the system if you have won
- Immediate payment will be required for items won
Items can be picked up at the Eagle Harbor Annex building at 1878 Eagle Harbor Parkway on Sunday, April 24 from 12-3. Copy of winning email or notification will be required to pick up items.
Each year dozens of Eagle Harbor Tennis players and friends, join the Orange Park Rotary Sunrise Club in presenting Tennis4Cancer. Despite the interruption of Covid in 2020, the 2021 Tournament was a huge success with 300 players and net proceeds raised of $53,277. A check was presented to the American Cancer Society for $27,000 and another $27,000 was distributed to Rotary charities. Our total for these two charities now equals $336,027 overall.
Beautiful Tiffany Pendant
Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
Vita Vea - Buccaneers Autographed Football