12:00 PM EDT
12:00 PM EDT
About Our Auction
This year, the SRC Live and Silent Auctions will be virtual! To participate in the SRC online, create an account with 32auctions to bid on items – starting Sunday, May 23rd at 12 PM EST through Friday, May 28th at 12 PM EST. As always, proceeds from the online auction will go directly to the SRC to fund student research, travel, and professional development
1. To participate in the auction, you must create a 32auctions account
Click "Login" at the top right of the screen > Select "Create New Account" > Follow the instructions to set up your account
2. To browse items, click the green "View All Items" button on the left. You can filter items by selecting item categories from the "All Items" dropdown menu above.
3. Once you have selected an item, enter your bid amount in the "My bid amount" text box. Your bid must be equal to or greater than the amount noted by "Next bid: $X" above the text entry box
4. You can check who you are bidding against in the "Bid History" window. Access this by clicking the number of bids under Bid History.
5. You can donate directly to the SRC by clicking the "Donate" button in the top right.
6. Continue to bid on items and check the auction until Friday, May 28th at 12PM EST! After this, the auction will close and the highest bidder wins!
About Student Resources Committee
The Student Resources Committee (SRC) provides graduate and undergraduate students with representation in the Society for Freshwater Science (SFS) and an opportunity to meet and interact with other motivated students and leading members of SFS.
Membership in the SRC is open to all SFS graduate and undergraduate students. We have representatives on many SFS committees. The SRC also includes several sub-committees that actively participate in fundraising and organizing activities to enhance the sense of community within SFS.
Conference events and fundraisers organized by the SRC include the Graduate Student Workshop, Student-Mentor Mixer, Live Auction, Silent Book Auction, and Merchandise Sales.
We are also working with other SFS committees to develop fellowships and activities to support the growing number of undergraduate students attending annual SFS conferences.
If you are a student member of SFS and would like to be more involved with your society, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bob Hall Brew
Designed by Laura Naslund
Hand Sewn Caddisfly Quilt
Made by Pamela Silver
Handmade Bottle-Cap Art of a Red Swamp Crayfish
Created by Julian Olden
Stream Ecology; 3rd. ed **SIGNED COPY** 1 of 2
Stream Ecology: 3rd ed. **SIGNED COPY** 2/2
Allan, Castillo, and Caps