About Our PLACE
What started as a vision originating from the dementia struggles of a husband and his caretaker wife has grown into Our PLACE, an Adult Day Facility that will be a reality by this time next year with your help.
Our mission is to provide a program of activities for those suffering with early to mid-stages of Alzheimer’s/Dementia that will enrich their lives and allow free time for their caregivers.
Located at the intersection of Routes 444 and 72 in Loudon TN, Our PLACE will serve residents of Monroe and Loudon counties as well as surrounding communities.
Ground breaking for this facility is June 15, 2021.
About Our Auction
The proceeds from our online virtual auction will go to our Building Campaign to help offset building construction and startup costs. Your support in helping us reach our goal of raising $450k this year by bidding on and buying items offered is greatly appreciated. Donations can be made on this auction site or on our website ww.ourplacetn.org.
A few things about our auction:
- Auction preview runs from April 16 to April 21. Bidding starts promptly at 9am Friday, April 22 and ends April 26 at 10pm. In order to place bids, you must create an account.
- Please read auction item descriptions carefully for full details and any restrictions that may apply. We make every effort to describe each item accurately.
- Payment is by credit card or through PayPal. All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges will be given.
- By bidding you expressly authorize Our PLACE to use the credit card registered to your online auction account to fulfill any payment owed.
- All donations are tax deductible. If you are the winner of an item, ONLY the amount above the Fair Market Value (FMV) is tax deductible and NOT the winning amount.
Bidding is either by exact bid or proxy bid:
- An exact bid is the amount you want the item’s current selling price to immediately jump to.
- A proxy bid allows you to enter the maximum amount you’re willing to spend with the goal of winning the item at the lowest possible price. The system will bid for you up to your maximum proxy bid amount, as additional bids are entered on the item. You will be notified by email when someone places a bid near your proxy bid.
- Extended bidding is available. If an item receives a bid during the final 3 minutes of the auction, the item end time will be extended to allow for 3 additional minutes of bidding. This gives you extra time at the end of the auction to enter a new bid if you are outbid in the final 3 minutes, making it easier to maintain your lead. Time is extended up to 30 minutes.
- If you are the highest bidder when the auction closes, you will receive an email with instructions on how to claim your item(s). All items must be claimed by Friday, April 30, 2021.
- Watchlists can be created by clicking the heart icon in the lower right corner of a listing. You will be notified by email if a bid is placed on any item in your watchlist.
- Links to donor's websites are available in all listings.
- There is no downloadable mobile application for this auction. The site is completely mobile friendly and you are able to view our auction on your device (phone, tablet, etc.) using any browser.
We hope that you will have fun with our auction and Thank you for your support of Our PLACE.
C. R., Auction Chair
Board of Directors
002 Flight in a World War II AT-6D Texan
Off We Go Into the Wild Blue Yonder!!!
007 A Day at The Biltmore
A French Chateau in Asheville!
019 Mayan Palace Puerto Penasco Resort/Timeshare
Nine 2 Week Stays in The Palace of Delight
023 6BR Hilton Head Beachfront 10/31-11/6/2021
Six Bedroom House on the Beach!!!
A unique, versatile and beautiful quilt
209 Autographed Photo of Peyton Manning
Future Hall Of Famer!
221 Harley-Davidson NYFD Signed Leather Jacket
"Never Forget 343"
241 Golf Trail of Loudon & Monroe
Take Life One Hole at a Time
403 Private Wine Class for 20
Learn From Experts How To Appreciate Fine Wines
801 Clown Party
Calling all kids, from 6 to 60, and beyond!