09:00 AM PST
09:00 PM PDT
About Our Auction
The purpose of this auction is to raise funds towards the Canadian Mental Health Association and the Ty Pozzobon Foundation. In the world of sports it is highly important for our players to have their "heads checked" for every hard hit to the head they receive in play. It is important to understand the effects of concussions and what they can do to affect our mental health.
1. Each opening bid must start at a minimum bid of $50.00. All bids following must be a minimum of $10.00 increments. Any bids not adhering to this will be declared invalid and void.
2. Once the auction is declared closed, the highest bid entered for each jersey that adheres to the minimum bid rules will be declared the winner and marked as such.
3. The winner will be contacted to arrange payment, pick up, and delivery. Delivery by mail within Canada will require an extra $15.00 charge per jersey for shipping and handling. Delivery outside of Canada will require an extra $25.00 charge per jersey for shipping and handling.
4. Payment for jerseys must be paid in full. We can accept cash, cheques, debit (in office), and credit cards.
5. In the event the highest bidder does not claim a jersey or forfeits their bid that jersey will then go to the next highest bidder.
6. By registering and bidding in this auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
About Merritt Centennials Hockey Club
Our organization has been the longest running franchise in the British Columbia Hockey League, running for 45 years. We run this jersey auction every year. This year we will be splitting the proceeds of our jerseys between the Canadian Mental Health Association & the Ty Pozzobon Foundation. Our drive is to help raise awareness in mental health issues in the sports world and the importance of the Head Check program.