09:00 AM AEST
10:00 PM AEST
About Our Auction
Help us give back to your favourite local whilst supporting children in need.
We are planning an online auction of vouchers featuring all of our fabulous supporters’ favourite local businesses. We know 2020 was a tough year for small businesses right across Australia. We want to hear about your favourite local and feature them in our auction so that others can make it theirs! How to get involved:
1) Purchase a voucher for any dollar amount from your favourite local business
2) Email the vouchers to email@example.com and tell us why you Love your Local and tag their business.
3) If you can’t purchase online vouchers, you can drop them into us onsite at Caringbah, or our Eastern Suburbs or Castle Hill drop offs. PM for the address.
4) All vouchers and relevant information must be received by Friday 28th May to be included in the auction.
5) The auction will go live on 1st June.
6) Happy bidding! All funds raised from the auction will fund our work with children in need. Please share this campaign and help us make this big!
About Dandelion Support Network
Dandelion Support Network aims to ease the burden for families in need by providing nursery items essential for the safety and well-being of their children. We do this through donations of new and preloved cots, prams, car seats, children’s clothes, toys and linen from the public. Importantly, the work undertaken by Dandelion fills a service gap in the community service industry and is built on a partnership model, working alongside social workers and case managers to support families.
In 2012, our first year of operation, we supported 125 families. In 2019, we helped 2,033 families from across Greater Sydney and some regional areas of NSW.
The families we support face a range of challenges, most with very complex needs, who find themselves in a particularly vulnerable position. The families we support may have mental health issues, be experiencing domestic violence, be living with disability, be homeless or at risk of homelessness or may be refugees.