11:00 AM EDT
04:00 PM EDT
About Our Auction
Online bidding for auction items will end on October 13, 2015 at 4:00 p.m. Final bids may be placed in person at the Investing in Our Children Luncheon on Wednesday, October 14, 2015. Visit our website to purchase your ticket or for more information. Investinginourchildren.org
By bidding in the Children’s Friend silent auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
1. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” Children’s Friend has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
2. The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
3. Restaurant certificates do not include alcohol, tax, or gratuities unless specified.
4. Children’s Friend reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
5. Unless otherwise specified, all auction gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
6. Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from Children’s Friend, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
About Children's Friend
Children’s Friend is the innovative leader in improving the well-being and healthy development of Rhode Island’s most vulnerable young children. We accomplish this by providing flexible, effective, and culturally-relevant services, and advocating for programs and policies that support and strengthen these children and their families.
Children's Friend, a non-profit organization founded in 1834, is Rhode Island's oldest child welfare organization and a leading provider of child welfare, family support, mental health, and child development services. With centers in Providence, Pawtucket and Central Falls, Children’s Friend serves more than 30,000 of Rhode Island's most vulnerable children and their families each year.