12:00 PM CET
09:27 PM CET
2018 ERCHA STALLION AUCTION
The bidder with the high bid commits to purchase the breeding. The high bidder is entitled to get the semen of the respective stallion for the breeding season 2018.
About ERCHA - European Reined Cow Horse Association
Non profit organization for the promotion of Reined Cow Horse
Rules for Ercha stallions auction:
• The auction will start at 12.00 of 18th December 2017 and will end at 21.00 of 14th January 2018
• Auction base: the auction base for each stallion is 400.00 euro
• Higher bid: is it possible to make higher bid of a minimum 30.00 euro.
• Hammer price: the cover of the stallion will be of the best offer at 21.00 of 14th January 2018.
• With the covering are not included: frozen semen, drawing and shipping charges (directly allowed with the stallion owner)
• Payment: the best offer has to pay the total amount of the hammer price with a bank transfer within 3 days the end of the auction. Further he will have to fill and send by e mail firstname.lastname@example.org the form on our website www.ercha.org
• The money of the auction will used as sponsorship of the Ercha shows in 2018
• The covering has to be used in 2018: unless problems with the mare in 2018, miscarriage in 2018, or if the foal died within 10 days after the birth.
• In case of the auction will win by an owner of a dam paint or appaloosa, and the stallion is not enrolled to this breeds. The owner of the mare has to pay the expensive for enter the stallion in these registers (paint or appaloosa).
• It’s not possible sell the breeding to third parts.
• In case of the mare will not pregnant in 2018, a second chance for the 2019 year will be done.
• Mare Owners: Please keep in mind that the bid price overs the breeding fee ONLY. You will be responsible for all additional fees (chute fee, shipped semen, etc) to the stallion owner/breeding facility. Please contact the breeder for information on these fees prior to bidding.
Thanking in advance all the owners stallion and the auction participants
Ercha Board of Directors