09:00 AM EST
10:06 PM EST
About Our Auction
A Work of Heart is a collaboration of CHW (Canadian Hadassah-WIZO) centres across the country with 140 pieces of art available for sale from across Canada.
The proceeds from “A Work of Heart” will support the new, state-of-the-art Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care Unit (PCCCU) at Hadassah Hospital, Ein Kerem. It is the only one of its kind in Jerusalem. For these infants, precise diagnoses and immediate, advanced treatments are critical. The PCCCU will save lives, and keep the tiniest, most fragile hearts pumping strong.
To make a donation, please visit www.chw.ca/artauctiondonation
To become a sponsor, please visit www.chw.ca/artauctionsponsor
Here are the steps to start bidding:
1. Create an account with your name and email address at the top right of the page.
2. Place bids on all the work you love and you’ll receive an email notification if you’ve been outbid.
3. Place an optional Proxy Bid and you can set your maximum bid amount on a piece and the system will bid for you.
4. No credit card required. All payments for successful bids will be processed by CHW, not online.
5. Snowbirds, we will hold onto your artwork until you return!
6. Shipping is included within Canada.
7. Not all pieces are framed. Read each description carefully.
Bids are irrevocable, and all sales are final.
If you need assistance, please contact Alanna Elias (514-933-8461) or Ariel Klar (416-477-5964 x 113).
About CHW (Canadian Hadassah-WIZO)
Founded by visionary Jewish women in 1917, CHW (Canadian Hadassah-WIZO) is a non-political, non-partisan, national network of dedicated volunteers who believe that excellence and advancement of education, healthcare, and social services transcends politics, religion, and national boundaries.
With many thanks to
"Summer Suite 9442-A"
"Sphinx of Petra"
The Importance of Being Relentless