About Our Auction
2016 Silent Auction benefits the York County C.A.R.E. Team, York County's Missing Child Task Force
About York County C.A.R.E. Team
The York County Missing Child Task Force – C.A.R.E. Team (Child Abduction Response Effort) is a multidisciplinary team prepared to respond to the incident of a missing or abducted child in York County, Pennsylvania. Team members are represented by numerous local, state and federal agencies to include law enforcement and civilian volunteers. Our mission is to maintain an inter-agency coordinated response plan, to respond to and assist in locating abducted, missing and endangered children in York County, Pennsylvania.
Our team is one of sixteen National Certified Child Abduction Response Teams by the United States Dept. of Justice and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children; and the first certified team in Pennsylvania.
Please show thanks to our sponsors, by using their products and services!
SILENT AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. By bidding in this auction, you agree to these auction rules, terms and conditions.
2. The York County C.A.R.E. Team or York County Missing Child Task Force is referred to as the "CARE Team" or "we" within; and shall include it's officials, members, employees, agencies, auction organizers and volunteers. The 32auctions account holder, is responsible for any bids placed under such account and is referred to as the "bidder" within.
3. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are "as is." We will do our best to describe and catalog the items, in "good faith," to the best of our ability in terms of description, terms and conditions of the item/sponsor, values, expiration dates, etc.; and the CARE Team is in no event, responsible for mistakes, typos, omissions or other accidental or missed representation of the item(s). No statement made in this auction shall be deemed such a warranty or assumption liability. By bidding, you release CARE Team of all harm and liability of such. All items have no cash value.
4. The auction item value listed is an estimate fair market value as provided by the donor. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. Items marked "priceless," if celebrity or sports memorabilia will include the price of the item itself, without the appraised signature or other additions. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
5. Restaurant certificates do not include alcohol, tax or gratuities, unless specified.
6. Casino certificates to include certificates for restaurants within or at a casino, must be purchased by someone who is 21-years-old or older.
7. For college and university items, the bidder and receiver must not be in grades 9-12 and must not be a potential prospect to any college in which they are bidding on an item from.
8. Presumption of location: Unless otherwise noted, business locations are within south central PA and northern MD. If the item is listed within a vacation package, it should be assumed the business location is in the city or area of the titled package. Bidders are responsible for checking webpage listed on item page for correct locations.
9. Payment for items purchased must be made in full, no later than Monday, April 04, 2016 at 5:00 pm (EST); through Pay Pal. Otherwise, if you are a PA resident, you may pay with a personal check, which must include your drivers license number and current contact information.
10. Pickup dates will be Monday, April 04, 2016 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm and Tuesday, April 05, 2016 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Recipients must provide valid photo ID. All items must be paid for, prior to pickup. If you are unable to pick these items up, please designate someone that can and e-mail email@example.com, with their information, no later than Monday, April 04, 2016 at 5:00 pm. If you have any other issues with pickup on these dates, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Failure to pay for the items by 04/09/16 at 5:00 pm, may result in the forfeiture of the items and the offer may be given to the next bidder at the previous bidding price. Failure to pick up items by 04/16/16 may result in a refund and the forfeiture of your bid.
12. We reserve the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction. Additionally we reserve the right to change an item, it's description or add items to an auction item package, without notice.
13. Sponsors have the right to change, revoke or modify their auction item, before, during or after the auction, including after it has been received by you. Each bidder agrees to hold the CARE Team harmless of any changes, revocations, modifications or failure to accept or otherwise honor, auction prizes by the sponsors, their business or franchises.
14. All items are described and auctioned off "as is," and additional items should not be assumed by the bidder. Specifically vacation packages, do not include travel, gas, airline, hotel, dining, activities, shopping, souvenirs or other items, unless included in the auction or specifically mentioned in the auction.
15. Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from the CARE Team, their officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), 32auctions and it's agents and employees, the sponsors and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
Larry Fitzgerald Autographed Jersey
Autographed Team Jersey
"Monkey Train" on Skateboard (Blue)
"Monkey Train" on Skateboard (Yellow)
Penn State University
James Franklin Autographed Football
"Ocean Calling" Oil Painting
Xenith Football Helmets
Philadelphia Eagles Helmet