08:00 PM EST
11:00 PM EST
WEST IWD Virtual Silent Auction 2021
Choose To Challenge #ChooseToChallenge
SILENT AUCTION STARTS: 8PM, MARCH 2, 2021
SILENT AUCTION ENDS: 11PM, MARCH 9, 2021
Welcome, tonight is the big night! Show your support for WEST Inc.’s programs by bidding on these great prizes. All items have been generously donated by Local Businesses & Individuals. 100% of the proceeds from the Silent Auction will go to support WEST programs and services not currently funded by grants, and emerging needs facing the organization.
WEST IWD Virtual Silent Auction 2021, has over 40 items in the following six categories: Wine & Dine, Arts & Fashion, Sports, Travel & Tourism, Spa & Relaxation & Others.
SILENT AUCTION RULES:
1. You must have a 32auctions account to participate; please include contact phone number and email address.
2. Each bid must exceed the minimum bid indicated on the virtual bidding sheet
3 . Each raised bid must be in increments of $10.00
(For Example- Last Bid: $100.00, Next Bid:$110.00)
4. If the increment is not met, the bid will be void, no exceptions
5. The Auction Close, March 9th,2021 at 11:00 PM
6. The Winning Bidder will be notified by WEST staff via phone and/or email the following day of the Silent Auction Close (March 10th, 2021)
WINNING BIDDER MUST RESPOND WITHIN 24 HOURS VIA EMAIL AND/OR PHONE TO CLAIM PRIZE. IF NO RESPONSE TO CLAIM PRIZE,NEXT HIGHEST BIDDER WILL BE CONTACTED
7. Auction items must be picked up and paid for in full, by March 11th-March 13th, 2021 between the hours of 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Photo ID & 32auction notification will be required when picking up items
8. If items are not picked up and paid for in full by March 13th, 2021 at 2:00 PM, the item will go to the next highest bidder
9. Payment in full by the successful bidder is made to Women’s Enterprise Skills Training of Windsor Inc. (WEST) by cash, credit card or debit. All sales are final
10. Items can be picked up at Women's Enterprise Skills Training of Windsor Inc. (WEST), Pelissier Entrance located at 647 Ouellette Ave. Windsor ON
11. In the event of a dispute, WEST shall have final authority to determine the winning bidders
12. Winners must wear a mask and follow the Health and Safety Protocols.
COVID -19 pre screening will be required the day before and at time of pick up.
All sales are final! All items are sold “AS IS”. WEST has attempted to catalogue and describe the silent auction items correctly, but everything will be sold on an “as is” basis. We make no express or implied warranty with respect to any item sold. Buyer waives any claim, whether in contract or tort, against WEST, its agents and representatives and the donor of the item purchased. In the event that a donor defaults in providing the item purchased, the purchaser’s claim will be limited to refund of the amount paid.
WEST Contact Person:
WEST Customer Service:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the below numbers during the designated times:
Wednesday March 3rd,2021-Friday March 5th,2021 from 10:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
Monday, March 8th,2021 from 10:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
Monday, March 8th,2021 from 4:00 PM TO 9:00 PM
Tuesday, March 9th from 10:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
Thank you to all of our Donors and Guests!
About Women' Enterprise Skills Training of Windsor Inc.
For over thirty years, Women’s Enterprise Skills Training of Windsor Inc. (WEST) has provided training to visible minority and immigrant women who are motivated to overcome their situational barriers to reach their employment goals in the Windsor-Essex County. WEST hosts an annual gala on International Women’s Day as its major fundraising enterprise. This annual International Women’s Day event has become a community celebration, attended by over 400 people who support diversity in the workforce and the mission of WEST.