09:00 AM EDT
03:00 PM EST
Summit Credit Union's Join The Huddle
Love football and love helping others? You've come to the right place!
Summit Credit Union is auctioning a pair of Carolina Panthers tickets to each regular season home game in 2019. Seats are located in Section 116 (lower level).
100% of the auction proceeds will be donated to charity!
The winning bidder of each pair of tickets gets to select their charity of choice from the list of 5 charities below. Charity proceeds will be presented to the winning charities in Jan 2020.
1. Wounded Warrior Project (https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/)
2. Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation (https://ww5.komen.org/)
3. Children's Miracle Network Hospitals/Duke Children's (https://dukechildrens.childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org/)
4. ASPCA (https://www.aspca.org/)
5. Toys For Tots (https://www.toysfortots.org/)
To view all auction items and/or to place a bid click the green "View All Items" button.
*Please note the bidding end date is different for each auction item and can be found under the item description.
Join the Huddle and help raise money for a worthwhile charity!
About Summit Credit Union
Summit Credit Union was established in 1935 and is a full-service financial cooperative providing services to employees at over 250 partner companies throughout North Carolina. It has over 36,000 members and assets of approximately $260 million. Summit offers a full portfolio of personal financial products, including checking accounts, debit cards, credit cards, home banking, direct deposit, mobile app, ATMs, and more.
For more information, visit www.SummitCU.org and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
3. Panthers vs. Jaguars (Oct 6)
Bidding ends at 3:00 pm ET on Friday, Sep 27, 2019
4. Panthers vs. Titans (Nov 3)
Bidding ends at 3:00 pm ET on Friday, Oct 25, 2019
5. Panthers vs. Falcons (Nov 17)
Bidding ends at 3:00 pm ET on Friday, Nov 8, 2019
6. Panthers vs. Redskins (Dec 1)
Bidding ends at 3:00 pm ET on Friday, Nov 22, 2019
7. Panthers vs. Seahawks (Dec 15)
Bidding ends at 3:00 pm ET on Friday, Dec 6, 2019