Welcome to the Red Door Art Gallery Fundraising Auction! You will find a variety of high-quality art generously donated by artists and members. The proceeds of this auction go directly to the continued operation and support of the Gallery and Museum. All items can be viewed at the Gallery.
This is your chance to add to your art collection and support our programming!
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent the artist and artwork in the description. The Red Door Art Gallery & Museum does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information.
About Red Door Art Gallery
The Red Door Art Gallery and Museum strives to be the center point of artistic promotion for the Southeast region of North Dakota and West Central Minnesota. We are committed to:
• Increase and diffuse knowledge,
• Encourage the appreciation of art in all forms,
• Maintain, in the City of Wahpeton, a physical location for displaying visual arts,
• Collect, protect, and preserve objects of artistic interest,
• Provide facilities, expertise, and materials for artistic education, and
• Offer opportunities for aesthetic enjoyment.
We are a non-profit, tax-exempt charity under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.