08:00 PM CDT
09:00 PM CDT
About Our Auction
The RAE PTA Auction Committee is excited to present the RAE Fall Auction!
Like previous years, our ONLINE Auction offers you the ability to:
• Shop and bid anonymously
• Receive email alerts when you are “Out Bid”
• Receive email notification if you are the winning bidder
• Pay online through PTA website if you are the winning bidder
AUCTION RULES AND DETAILS:
Please carefully read the item descriptions and bid specifications.
• Bidding starts at 8pm on September 18, 2023 and closes at 9pm on September 25, 2023.
• Must be over the age of 18 to place a bid.
• Each increase in bid must be equal to or exceed the minimum increase figure stated or the system will not accept the bid.
• Your bid constitutes a contract to buy. Please give thought to your bidding.
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL and there will be no exchanges or refunds.
• PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ITEMS ARE FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR.
• If you won an item, an email notification will be sent to the email you have on file with the auction site.
• To receive your item, payment in full must be received by going to www.raepta.org and clicking the “Online Auction”. We cannot accept cash or check.
• Items not paid for by the specified date will be awarded to the next highest bidder. PAYMENT DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2023.
• All items must be used by the date specified on any item purchased.
• Please note any special restrictions
• Values set forth are estimates only and are not warranted by the Auction Committee or RAE for tax purposes, or the general value. Please consult your professional tax advisor regarding the destructibility of your purchase. Please direct any questions to Amy Soddy – Financial Clerk at email@example.com
WHERE EXACTLY DOES THE MONEY RAISED FROM OUR "StingRAE Auction" GO?
Right back to the kids - here’s how…
- The money each specials team & grade level earns from their item goes to that grade to use to enhance the teaching and learning environment for their students.
- Funds from the Student-Staff Basketball Game Players, Cheerleaders, and Principal items will go toward staff development, classroom technology, and instructional material.
-Funds from VIP Parking and Fast Pass will go into the Sun Shade Account.
MATCHING CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS
Many companies have programs through which they will “match” the charitable contributions made by their employees. Through such a program, your employer can multiply your gift, making it go even further. Check with your company’s Human Resource office to see if they offer gift matching. If they do not, you may want to ask if they are willing to start one. Of course, this is all TAX DEDUCTIBLE! Good luck, have fun, and please direct any questions to Amy Soddy – Financial Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Roosevelt Alexander Elementary PTA
We are a parent teacher association for Roosevelt Alexander Elementary school.