08:00 PM CDT
10:12 PM CST
About Our Auction
The Auction Committee is excited to present this year’s Auction Line Up! Like last year, our ONLINE auction offers you the ability to:
• Shop & Bid Anonymously
• Shop from Anywhere by Accessing the Auction Website
• Receive Email Alerts When You Are “Out Bid”
• Receive Email Notification If You Are the Winning Bidder
• Pay Online If You Are the Winning Bidder
Auction Rules & Details:
• Bidding starts at 8:00 pm on November 1, 2019 and closes at 10:00 pm on November 11, 2019.
• Must be over the age of 18 to place a bid.
• Each increase in bid must be equal to or exceed the minimum bid increment stated or the system will not accept the bid.
•YOUR BID CONSITUTES A CONTRACT TO BUY. Please give thought to your bidding.
• All sales are final and there will be no exchanges or refunds.
• If you won an item, an email notification will be sent to the email you have on file with the auction.
• To receive item, payment in full must be received by going to www.raepta.org and clicking the “Auction Payment” button or by submitting a check payable to RAE PTA. We cannot accept cash.
• Items not paid for by the specified date, will be awarded to the next highest bidder. PAYMENT DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2019
• All items must be used by the date specified on any item purchased.
• Please note special restrictions.
• Values set forth are estimates only and are not warranted by the Auction Committee or RAE for tax purposes, or the general value. Please consult your professional tax advisor regarding the deductibility of your purchase.
Please carefully read the item descriptions and bid specifications. If an item is a “Buy It Now” or “First-Come, First-Served”, plan your auction bidding accordingly.
Please direct any questions to Lisa Preen - Financial Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where exactly does the money raised from our StingRAE Auction go?
Right back to the kids, here’s how…
• The money each specials team & grade level earns from their item goes to that grade to use to enhance the teaching and learning environment for their students.
• Funds from the Carpool “Go to the Front of the Line”, Reserved Parking Spots, RAE Street Signs and VIP passes will go to continue PTA and RAE sponsored programs.
• Funds from the Student-Staff Basketball Game Players, Cheerleaders, and Principal items will go toward staff development, classroom technology and instructional material.
Many companies have programs through which they will “match” the charitable contributions made by their employees. Through such a program, your employer can multiply your gift, making it go even further. Check with your company’s Human Resource office to see if they offer gift matching. If they do not, you may want to ask if they are willing to start one! Of course, this is all TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
Good luck, have fun, and please direct any questions you may have to Lisa Preen - Financial Clerk at email@example.com
About Roosevelt Alexander Elementary PTA
We are a parent teacher association for Roosevelt Alexander Elementary school.